Sign in to follow this  
gkashmira

Daily Health Challenge (Spark, WW, everyone!)

well i tried the fruit/granola/yougurt and I love it. I did 60 minutes on the treadmill last night along with an 1/2hr pilates class!! Tonight is off since I have class but then to the gym again tomorrow!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chprfan View Post
well i tried the fruit/granola/yougurt and I love it. I did 60 minutes on the treadmill last night along with an 1/2hr pilates class!! Tonight is off since I have class but then to the gym again tomorrow!!
Great job Jessica!!!! Keep up the good work.

Rah, Rah, Rah!!!! cheer2.gifcheer2.gifcheer2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by chprfan View Post
OMG thats alot of working out, I thought and hour on the treadmill was alot let alone pilates after. Good for you!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha View Post
OMG thats alot of working out, I thought and hour on the treadmill was alot let alone pilates after. Good for you!!!!
It might be crazy but I saw a picture of myself over the weekend that really put into perspective how much work I need to do!! Plus I can only work out 4 days a week with my classes so I have to make them worth my while when I can get them in!!!

Wow - it's been awhile since anyone has posted on here. Thought I would bump this up, now that the New Year is here and has motivated me to get back on track. I haven't been too good with exercising and eating for about a week now and I need to get back into it. Starting today, I plan to workout 7 days a week until I get to my goal. I know that's a lot but when I say workout, I mean either cardio, weights or abs. I want to do a least SOMETHING everyday.

Also, one other positive thing - as of 12/31/07, I have officially been Diet Coke free for 3 full months!!! I don't even miss it anymore. YIPPEE!!!

How is everyone else doing? What are your plans to stay/get back into shape this year?

Wow Jen, I am impressed! I could give up pretty much anything but my Diet Coke! I have cut down to 1-2 per day but I have to get my caffeine somehow, lol.

I'm ready to start getting in shape. My wedding is about 5 months away and I need to drop about 40 lbs, or at least tone the hell out of myself.

We have a big half-marathon here in late April and I'm going to do it! My first official training day is Jan 6 with a 2 mile run. I'm telling myself as long as I finish I'll be happy--running, jogging, walking, crawling...

I plan on doing other exercise and weight training, but I figure if I go on and pay the entry fee I'll be more motivated.

I'll keep you ladies posted!

Well I have been doing really good lately. I tried really hard during the holidays to not fall too badly off the food wagon and did okay. I have been going to the gym 4-5 times a week for the past couple of weeks and eating good and have lost another 4 pounds. This week I plan to step up the diet again and keep up the gym workouts!!

All you girls are AWESOME one here!!! SO motivating for me..... Like everyone else on this planet I neeeeeedddddd to lose weight!!! My wedding is in 5 months but my dress fitting is in 3 YIKES!!! Just thought I would tell everyone they are doing awesome and keep up the good work! I promised myself this year I will get skinny!!!! Whats everyones goals for December?? I hope to lose five pounds (haha good one! I guess I should be more positive). Also JamaicaBride.... sorry dont know your name, I am too training for a half marathon. I just started about 4 weeks ago and just got up to ten miles on Saturday!!! So keep up the good work, if I can do it anyone can.

I'm so glad you highlighted this post! Today has been the first day of trying to lose some weight -- i've been engaged for a year now and haven't had ANY success in losing weight - in fact, I've gained! Now that my wedding is just 4 months away, I've got to kick things in high gear! I think that having my first dress fitting in the middle of February kind of slapped reality in my face......yikes!! I also want to do a BD shoot, so I really need to get this weight off! As of now, I"m just trying to eat less, start to work out about three days a week, and quit coffee and sodas, and drink lots more water!