Ok ladies, help me find something!!!! Mexican embroidered blouse!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jak27

• 715 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:26 PM

For all you internet sleuths out there...you know who you are!

Does anyone know of a place online that sells the Mexican blouses that are embroidered? They are similar to the dresses that are usually bright colors, with floral embroidery or some detailing at the collar? I found a few on Ebay, but nothing that really excited me, and I should have gone shopping when we were in Cabo last weekend, but I totally forgot.

Any websites that have what I'm looking for? I have a friend that will alter it and make it less boxy, more flattering, and so I just need to find a shirt!

Thanks in advance to anyone that can locate a few websites!

#2 PaulaV

• VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:55 PM

Like these?

Mexican Dresses, Mexican Blouses, Puebla Blouses, Oaxacan Dresses, Ecuadorian Blouse, Puebla Dresses - La Mariposa Imports - Dallas, Texas

#3 MelissaH

• 1,724 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:56 PM

Mexican Gypsy Blouse - LaMariposa Mexican Imports - Mexican Dresses, Blouses, Sombreros, Pinatas, Fiesta Party Supplies, and Paper Flowers Dallas, Texas

Authentic Mexican Products Including Home Decor

#4 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 01:57 PM

here are some at ebay

mexican embroidered blouse, Women's Clothing, Vintage items on eBay.com

#5 jak27

• 715 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 02:58 PM

See, this is why I love this forum! I did exactly the same searches yall did and found nothing, and in a hour, yall find exactly what I'm looking for!

THANK YOU!!! Woohoo! Thanks Paula, Anna, Melissa!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users