Photo

PRICING ON PACKAGES

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Catish11

Catish11
  • 72 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:20 AM

Can you guys explain to me the pricing w/ wedding packages?? I still don't get it!! I know if it's a semi-private your guests are included, but w/ a private reception it says "upgrade to 30 real resort guests." What does that mean?? Do we have to pay an extra $15 per person as a Real Resort guest, or are they included in the private reception package as in the semi private?? My WC explained it to me but I really still dont get it....

Thanks girls!

#2 ornxoxo

ornxoxo
    • 177 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by Catish11 

Can you guys explain to me the pricing w/ wedding packages?? I still don't get it!! I know if it's a semi-private your guests are included, but w/ a private reception it says "upgrade to 30 real resort guests." What does that mean?? Do we have to pay an extra $15 per person as a Real Resort guest, or are they included in the private reception package as in the semi private?? My WC explained it to me but I really still dont get it....

Thanks girls!

I assume you're referring to Gran Caribe.  So if you're having a semi-private, it's already included in the package.  But if you want to have a private reception, you have to pay extra for $15 per person up to 30 guests (but those 30 have to be real resort guests).  If your guests are not real resort guests, you have to add the day pass on top of the $15.  If you have more than 30 guests, then you have to pay $30 per person (I think) for the 31st guests onward.  I know there's a lot of 'ifs'.....all they want to do is charge us more for every little things... :(

Hope it helps.  Let me know if I'm confusing you even more.

#3 Sarani Weddings

Sarani Weddings
      • Insiders
      • 42 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Catish11 

Thanks girls!

Hi Catish

Congratulations for the upcoming wedding!!! When you get married? Have you consider the photography service??? 

I invite you ti see the web site of Sarani Weddings to has an idea of getting married at Mayan Riviera and surroundings.

www.saraniweddings.com

www.saraniweddingsblog.com

If we can assist you in any other way,  please let us know.

Greetings. 

Sarani W.

#4 Sarani Weddings

Sarani Weddings
        • Insiders
        • 42 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by ornxoxo 

I assume you're referring to Gran Caribe.  So if you're having a semi-private, it's already included in the package.  But if you want to have a private reception, you have to pay extra for $15 per person up to 30 guests (but those 30 have to be real resort guests).  If your guests are not real resort guests, you have to add the day pass on top of the $15.  If you have more than 30 guests, then you have to pay $30 per person (I think) for the 31st guests onward.  I know there's a lot of 'ifs'.....all they want to do is charge us more for every little things... :(

Hope it helps.  Let me know if I'm confusing you even more.

Hi Ornxoxo

Congratulations for your up coming wedding!! If you don't have the photography service, let me introduce you Sarani Weddings. We are a professional group of photographers and videographers who work bases in your love :) I leave you our web site and our blog, so you can check it and have a graphic idea from getting married in Cancun and Mayan Riviera. 

If we can assist you in any other way, please let us know.

Greetings and the best for your planing wedding!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users