Dollar Tree Finds

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 nbateman

nbateman
  • 280 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Marymack 

@ nbateman what does the avery kit contain?

for $15 you get 40 bags and printable bag toppers, here's the link if you want to check them out.  Haven't opened the package just yet

http://www.officedep...Makers-_-567583

#22 Marymack

Marymack
    • 414 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

Thank you very much.I didn't have a planner to write in and was using a piece of paper to write all this info down.I have used every inch so I guess I will buy a planner tomorrow!!!!

#23 lgerry

lgerry
      • 349 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 15, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Akumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

We bought our tumblers from Dollar Tree... we have friends in Minnesota right now for the holidays so we just ordered them online and got them to pick them up! So excited to get them!!! :)))

#24 LoriGran

LoriGran
      • 339 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 25, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Rivera Maya
      • LocationMexico

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

Dollar Tree is awesome!!! Now that I have started planning my wedding I will definitely be making frequent visits. Deals is also a good store.

#25 elissae

elissae
      • 631 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
      • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by nbateman 

for $15 you get 40 bags and printable bag toppers, here's the link if you want to check them out.  Haven't opened the package just yet

http://www.officedep...akers-_-567583t

I was going to go that route with the Avery Kist I saw them in Staples, but it was cheaper for me to do 40 bags using Dollar Tree Bags - I spent $2.80 for 40 kits

- 2 boxes of freezer 1 quart bags - $1.00 each x 2 = $2.00 

- 20 sheets of white 110 lb cardstock paper from Walmart for my bag toppers (150 sheets for $5.48 = .04 a sheet) = .80

Here is the topper template

I then just printed at home on our printer and cut them myself & stapled them on top (once I stuffed the bags).

Attached Files

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#26 Maybeachbride

Maybeachbride
      • 186 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:19 PM

I have gotten a few things in the dollar bins at target. They had some things 50% off!!! Also on the end of the isles they had some clearance items like individually wrapped face wipes 5 per pack on sale for 50 cents

#27 Maybeachbride

Maybeachbride
        • 186 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:20 PM

I also found some good stuff at the dollar tree too!

#28 nbateman

nbateman
          • 280 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:57 PM

Wow that's really good for face wipes! I did get eye masks at target in their dollar bins a few weeks ago.

#29 nbateman

nbateman
            • 280 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

I was going to go that route with the Avery Kist I saw them in Staples, but it was cheaper for me to do 40 bags using Dollar Tree Bags - I spent $2.80 for 40 kits   - 2 boxes of freezer 1 quart bags - $1.00 each x 2 = $2.00  - 20 sheets of white 110 lb cardstock paper from Walmart for my bag toppers (150 sheets for $5.48 = .04 a sheet) = .80 Here is the topper template [ATTACHMENT=13133]Freyer Fiesta Survival Kit.ppt (196k. ppt file)[/ATTACHMENT] I then just printed at home on our printer and cut them myself & stapled them on top (once I stuffed the bags).

Wow that's super cheap!!! I havent opened my avery kit just yet in case I changed my mind. Love ur template and dang it feels good to finally be able to open attachments!! Woo hoo! :-)

#30 Loreal30

Loreal30
              • 234 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

Wow that's super cheap!!! I havent opened my avery kit just yet in case I changed my mind. Love ur template and dang it feels good to finally be able to open attachments!! Woo hoo! :-)

So jealous, I wish I could see the attachments!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users