Jump to content

Photo

Dollar Tree Finds


  • Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#11 nbateman

nbateman
  • Jr. Member
  • 280 posts

    Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

    Originally Posted by Loreal30 

    We just got a Dollar Tree in my City, and I haven't checked it out yet. By the look of some of the items purchased there I should probably make my way there soon!

    OMG, you're going to be BLOWN away at all of the good stuff you can find there, for other than your wedding too! Ones near me even have wine glasses and beer mugs, and they're thick and heavy duty too, not the cheap stuff.  Dollar tree is awesome!



    #12 Loreal30

    Loreal30
    • Jr. Member
    • 234 posts

      Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

      Originally Posted by nbateman 

      OMG, you're going to be BLOWN away at all of the good stuff you can find there, for other than your wedding too! Ones near me even have wine glasses and beer mugs, and they're thick and heavy duty too, not the cheap stuff.  Dollar tree is awesome!

      awww..I went today and I think the Canadian one sucks. LOL. I was very disappointed. The only thing I picked up was the cute little sewing kits...I didn't find anything. Boo.



      #13 elissae

      elissae
      • Member
      • 631 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
      • LocationClifton Park, NY

      Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:36 PM

      Dollar Tree is amazing!  

       

      In addition to the the The 36 nail files for $1 (as mentioned above) & SPF Chapsticks (2 in a pack) for $1 - flavors: cherry, aloe & natural

       

      I also found:

       

      Mini Kleenex (8 in a pack) for $1

      Trident Gum (4 per pack) for $1 - flavors: watermelon twist & tropical twist

       

      I like to try and hit it up every few weeks to see what new things come in.


      Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.


      #14 nbateman

      nbateman
      • Jr. Member
      • 280 posts

        Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:53 PM

        Originally Posted by elissae 

        Dollar Tree is amazing!  

         

        In addition to the the The 36 nail files for $1 (as mentioned above) & SPF Chapsticks (2 in a pack) for $1 - flavors: cherry, aloe & natural

         

        I also found:

         

        Mini Kleenex (8 in a pack) for $1

        Trident Gum (4 per pack) for $1 - flavors: watermelon twist & tropical twist

         

        I like to try and hit it up every few weeks to see what new things come in.

        Nice, the gum is a good find! I'm determined to find aloe there but might have to wait until the weather is warmer.  I wonder if people will bring their own sunblock...or oil...I was thinking of putting sunblock in my bags too but heard that they weren't really used in other people's OOT bags.



        #15 elissae

        elissae
        • Member
        • 631 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
        • LocationClifton Park, NY

        Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:28 PM

        Originally Posted by nbateman 

        Nice, the gum is a good find! I'm determined to find aloe there but might have to wait until the weather is warmer.  I wonder if people will bring their own sunblock...or oil...I was thinking of putting sunblock in my bags too but heard that they weren't really used in other people's OOT bags.

        Yes, the gum was great!  I made sure it had a long expiration date (the ones I bought expire June 2013 - my wedding is April 2013 - I figure it will be chewed that week hopefully - LOL)

         

        I haven't seen the aloe in the Dollar Tree and I've been at this since last January.  :-(  I wanted to do aloe & suntan lotion, but decided not to since people normally bring that stuff with them (at least the suntan lotion).  If I find aloe within the next 2 months I think I will buy.


        Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.


        #16 Marymack

        Marymack
        • Jr. Member
        • 414 posts

          Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:49 PM

          Guess I will have to start going to the Dollar Tree!!!!!......LOL

          #17 nbateman

          nbateman
          • Jr. Member
          • 280 posts

            Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

            Originally Posted by Marymack 

            Guess I will have to start going to the Dollar Tree!!!!!......LOL

            you bettcha! good stuff there for cheap!!



            #18 elissae

            elissae
            • Member
            • 631 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
            • LocationClifton Park, NY

            Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

            Almost forgot...got my plastic 1 quart freezer bags there for my survival kits.  1 box - 20 bags for $1

             

             

             

             

             


            Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.


            #19 nbateman

            nbateman
            • Jr. Member
            • 280 posts

              Posted 30 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

              Originally Posted by elissae 

              Almost forgot...got my plastic 1 quart freezer bags there for my survival kits.  1 box - 20 bags for $1

               

               

               

               

               

              nice!! i got the avery bag label kit so we'll see how that goes but if it doesn't work out i'll be resorting to simple zip bags



              #20 Marymack

              Marymack
              • Jr. Member
              • 414 posts

                Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

                @ nbateman what does the avery kit contain?




                0 user(s) are reading this topic

                0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users