Jump to content
Jennifer

Show us your wedding dress!

Recommended Posts

Thanks JR!!  And I still can't believe how beautiful BOTH dresses looked on you!  I'm so glad everything worked itself out :)
 

Originally Posted by JR14 View Post

LOVE your dress perry1217!!  I love the spanish flair too, and thanks for the advice you gave me on my own dress.  
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry1217 View Post

Here is mine!  It looks a bit Scarlett OHara in the pic, but with a flower in the hair it's perfectly senorita-ish for my Mexican wedding!!!!!!!!

 

P_9514_1_191725.jpg


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice!

 

Originally Posted by jonesr1979 View Post

Here is my dress!!! just had my first fitting can't wait to wear it!!!!!

P1070007.JPG



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember this dress. It's Pronovias. I tried it on when I went dress shopping. Forget the name of the style, but it's very figure flattering. Congrats!

 

Originally Posted by jonesr1979 View Post

Here is my dress!!! just had my first fitting can't wait to wear it!!!!!

P1070007.JPG



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank Ladies!

 

Yup pronovias galante is the name. I ordered it without even trying it on and when it finally arrived it fit sooo well.

 

Originally Posted by AfricanVenus View Post

I remember this dress. It's Pronovias. I tried it on when I went dress shopping. Forget the name of the style, but it's very figure flattering. Congrats!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesr1979 View Post

Here is my dress!!! just had my first fitting can't wait to wear it!!!!!

P1070007.JPG


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your dress looks GORGEOUS on you!  Great find!
 

Originally Posted by jonesr1979 View Post

Thank Ladies!

 

Yup pronovias galante is the name. I ordered it without even trying it on and when it finally arrived it fit sooo well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is mine. It has straps (not shown in picture) that I may or may not wear. I'm also adding a flower where the top meet the skirt, at the bottom of the "slant". Can't wait!

 

larger_image.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love this! 

 

Originally Posted by JBean View Post

This is mine. It has straps (not shown in picture) that I may or may not wear. I'm also adding a flower where the top meet the skirt, at the bottom of the "slant". Can't wait!

 

larger_image.jpg



Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


This is absolutely beautiful! Will look perfect on the beach! Congratulations on finding your dress :D

Originally Posted by eholt View Post

Love this! 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBean View Post

This is mine. It has straps (not shown in picture) that I may or may not wear. I'm also adding a flower where the top meet the skirt, at the bottom of the "slant". Can't wait!

 

larger_image.jpg


 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • As a wedding gift, necklaces are a good choice.
    • So thanks to coronavirus, my husband and I have had to make alterations to our wedding. I don’t think I have to put this in, but this isn’t a joke and need we thoughts on this.   We’re planning on having our full, entire wedding inside this bubble (I’m inside it for scale). This is to get complete isolation from the virus and to prevent it from spreading to either of us, or if we have the virus somehow, spreading it to others. Both of will get inside it for the whole day (or at least that’s the plan). We are ok with making small to moderate changes from a typical wedding if it means isolating inside a bubble, but any big changes would mean we probably won’t use the bubble then. Are there any parts in the wedding that would be difficult or downright impossible to do inside this bubble? What are your thoughts on this idea, and what would need to be changed from a traditional wedding?  
    • Amazon it is a paradise for shopping. I always buy from this platform, especially when I look for a present. I've already set up Amazon Pro, for advanced buyers, and for free shipping, lol. In fact, I bought a lot of different products here. I like to make beautiful gifts, and packaging means a lot to me. I usually chose all the parts of the gift and then packed them at home by myself. But recently, at the wedding of my friend, I did not have time at all and I decided to look for a service that can help me. As a result, I came across a good website where you can buy different gift baskets. jetgiftbaskets.com I bought her a Wedding Wishes gift basket, and she was very happy. This service has excellent service, as good as amazon has.
    • Peach looks nice for wedding!
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...