Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#881 melnickovich

melnickovich
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 01:47 PM

After lurking around here for some time admiring all of your beautiful dresses, I can finally say I have purchased the dress! It's Pronovias Estopena! I almost didn't try it on because of the $5,000 price tag, but they were trying to get rid of the sample because the dress has been discontinued so I got it for only $1500! Hopefully these pics work! http://pbckt.com/sZ.4Xn

#882 carolina24

carolina24
    • 1,573 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 04:00 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by melnickovich
      After lurking around here for some time admiring all of your beautiful dresses, I can finally say I have purchased the dress! It's Pronovias Estopena! I almost didn't try it on because of the $5,000 price tag, but they were trying to get rid of the sample because the dress has been discontinued so I got it for only $1500! Hopefully these pics work! Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
      wow awesome deal!!! congrats :)

#883 brookedanielle

brookedanielle
      • 59 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 06:32 PM

Quote:
        After lurking around here for some time admiring all of your beautiful dresses, I can finally say I have purchased the dress! It's Pronovias Estopena! I almost didn't try it on because of the $5,000 price tag, but they were trying to get rid of the sample because the dress has been discontinued so I got it for only $1500! Hopefully these pics work! Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
        Wow WOW wow!! Amazing dress! And congrats on such a great deal - that must have felt beyond amazing to find that out!!!!!

#884 melnickovich

melnickovich
        • 33 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 07:30 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by brookedanielle
          Wow WOW wow!! Amazing dress! And congrats on such a great deal - that must have felt beyond amazing to find that out!!!!!
          Thanks! Yeah I started crying when she told me I could have it for 1500. I wasn't even going to try it on because of the price tag (1500 was the high end of my budget) then she told me to try it on and that she would see what she could do. After oogling myself in the mirror with it on for like 15 minutes, she pulled in back and told me the news! Thanks for the kind words! Girls, if your dream dress is out of your price range, just remember that anything is possible!

#885 brookedanielle

brookedanielle
          • 59 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:34 PM

I would have cried too. Picking out "the" dress that you know is out of your price range is devastating, trying it on is like torture.... but then finding out that it's YOURS?! Total elation! =] Ahhh I love happy endings!

#886 Boo

Boo
            • 785 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 12:01 PM

Ladies, first off beautiful dresses!

I am still in the shopping phase, but def. like the mermaid style - did you find that you could get them still stight, but be able to dance the night away? I am afraid that I love what they do to my body, but once I get my true size (most sample sizes are quite tight, so that I can zip it up but cant sit in them) that its going to be so loose that it will loose the shape?

#887 becks1581

becks1581
              • 477 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:33 PM

I found my dress this week at the Priscilla of Boston sample sale. I'm so excited to post about it!!! It was a great deal. LOL...I'm figuring out how to post using photobucket and I'll put up a picture. I feel a little tech-challenged!!

#888 Mischaka

Mischaka
                • 969 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:39 PM

Quote:

that dress is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

#889 becks1581

becks1581
                  • 477 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:54 PM

OOPS...accidental double post.

#890 LadyTrunck

LadyTrunck
                    • 1,114 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 01:26 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by carolina24
                      yay!!! don't you love them! my mom almost flipped when she saw them b/c she thought i'd get white shoes, but i love the contrast :) and bonus: they are sooo comfortable :)
                      I totally heart them! that is so funny about your Mom. FI's mom was kind of like, okaaaay.... and My grandmother (who is my Mom) will love anything I show her so she was just like 'yay'!

They are super comfortable! I'm usually a 6, but I got those and they were tight so I got a 6.5 and they feel MUCH better. Not gonna lie- I try them on every now and then.... sometimes with the dress ...........
                      Married to my BEST FRIEND!
                      July 7, 2010!!My Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati....ns-pics-60834/
                      Non-Pro Pics:
                      http://bestdestinati....ro-pics-61751/
                      Trash the dress!:http://bestdestinati....a-dumas-61397/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users