Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#71 tob1kanobe

tob1kanobe
  • 216 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 05:49 PM

Alright ladies:

I am expecting a round of applause....I went and got professionally measured and purchased my dress today.....yay!!!! I did it even though I hate the size...lol....yay!!!! so now I can officially post my dress, for the eight zillionth time one here!!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

http://i74.photobuck....ypics025-1.jpg
    Bryan (DH) is Napolean Dynamite and his friend is a keg.

#72 jak27

jak27
    • 715 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 05:55 PM

Ok, can I play? I officially ordred my dress last week, so I'm anxiously awaiting its arrival in a few months! It just makes me giddy with excitement! (Hope I do this right)

#73 soulmates

soulmates
      • 538 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 04:46 PM

Here is a pic of me in my dress sitting down waiting for a coke, my sugar was a little low.

Everything_044.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#74 Ashleigh

Ashleigh
        • 83 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 05:22 PM

MaggieSottero.com - Dress Detail

When I went to try on dresses Saturday, I found a new one!!! It was the first dress I tried on!!!! The picture does not do it justice!!!!

#75 rob4ever

rob4ever
          • 53 posts

Posted 07 June 2007 - 10:39 AM

I just bought my dress this weekend! I am so relieved to have that out of the way. I fell in love with this dress before Rob and I even got engaged. It was the first and only wedding dress I ever tried on. I've heard that never happens!!!

Alfred Angelo... Find the perfect Wedding Dress, Bridesmaid Dress, Prom Dress, Flower Girl Dress or Mother of the Bride Dress at Alfred Angelo.

#76 SusanK

SusanK
            • VIP Member
            • 2,685 posts

Posted 12 June 2007 - 10:29 AM

I know I posted my dress in a seperate thread, but I think this is probably a better place for it.
              The model:
              Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Me:
              Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
              Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#77 jesique

jesique
              • 47 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 03:12 PM

This is me in my dress...

It was the first dress I tried on and I absolutely loved it! It fit like a dream and didn't need any alterations.

Nadine.

#78 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:40 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Waiting_for_Sunshine

I recently tried on this Maggie dress and fell in love with its ornate beading and detail. But I do have a question for all those brides that have been married in a hot locale.

This dress is heavy and I'm worried that I might be too hot. I have had a hard time finding shops that carry DW style dresses and if I want one I would have to order without ever trying it on. This scares me.

But I do love this dress. For those that were married in the sun, did you find a light weight dress or was the heat bearable with a heavier one? I just don't want to spend all the money to be miserable because it's too hot.
                  This is a beautiful dress, I am partial though, cause its my dress. lol I did not get it though Maggie though, I got it through David's Bridal, but its identical. Here is the link to the one I bought
                  David's Bridal - Bridal Gowns T9211 Swiss dot tulle A-line with beaded lace appliqu©, satin empire band, and lace up back.

I love it. I am having a few things done to it, but it will look mostly the same. I took out one layer of crinolin and the back panel, so that will help a little, and yes it is heavy, but I do not care cause I love it. lol That is me though.

#79 foxytv

foxytv
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:19 PM

One more try...
                    wd- full view pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

#80 foxytv

foxytv
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,740 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 02:22 PM

Okay, that worled so here is the bustle view...

wd- bustle view pictures from friends & fun photos on webshots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users