Wedding2014
  • 243 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:57 AM

Gorgeous!

#7842 KaraMae

KaraMae
    • 60 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:25 AM

Went in for my first dress fitting this weekend, I just am in love with this dress...has to be taken in and have to find the right bra for it due to the back being so low, but I cannot wait to see it when its all said and done :)

Pretty dress! Was this in Tigard? I got my dress from the Tigard Bridal Exclusives. They did a really good job altering the neckline on mine. :)

#7843 martap7

martap7
      • 33 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

Pretty dress! Was this in Tigard? I got my dress from the Tigard Bridal Exclusives. They did a really good job altering the neckline on mine. :)

Yes it is from tigard :) did u get this same one? If so what undergarments did u use? I'm having trouble with something giving me good book support :/

#7844 martap7

martap7
        • 33 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

NJBride - Love the party dress!  You're going to have so much fun in this! Wow!!!  It's beautiful!!  Who is the maker of your dress?

This is Allure 8856

#7845 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
          • 593 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by NJBride2014 

This is my second dress/party dress.  Got a good deal on it at a Loehmann's bridal event.  I didn't buy my actual dress yet but I just thought this was so fun and perfect for Mexico I didn't want to pass it up.  It's a surprise for my fiance. :cheer2:

I love it- so practical and cute. I wanted a second dress but I ended up loving my dress so much I didn't want to take it off. I couldn't find anything comparably pretty for the right price- but you seem to have found it! It's so flirty and cute.

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#7846 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
            • 593 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:39 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by martap7 

Went in for my first dress fitting this weekend, I just am in love with this dress...has to be taken in and have to find the right bra for it due to the back being so low, but I cannot wait to see it when its all said and done :)

What a sexy dress! I absolutely love the train and the beadwork, so stunning! I had a strange dress and the cut was similar to yours, it was low in the back, had thin see through beaded straps and was slightly low in the front- it seemed there was no such bra for me. I ended up having the bridal salon sew in cups, but my mother insisted I needed a lift. I bought the strapless, backless, silicon stick on cutlets. I also bought a medical adhesive to keep the bra on but the adhesive was so sticky IU didn't need it. The day of my wedding, we couldn't zip my dress and I started to cry. I thought it wouldn't fit- we discovered it was because the cups sewn in conflicted with the silicon bra. I ended up going braless so my little flat boobs had to suffice. Honestly- It didn't matter. It was really comfortable, and I am who I am.

You can get the silicone bra- it seems to be the best for your dress silhouette. 

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#7847 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
              • 180 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by NJBride2014 

This is my second dress/party dress.  Got a good deal on it at a Loehmann's bridal event.  I didn't buy my actual dress yet but I just thought this was so fun and perfect for Mexico I didn't want to pass it up.  It's a surprise for my fiance. :cheer2:

Too cute!!!

#7848 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
                • 180 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ClassicGirl 

As of right now (and probably will be because I am in love with it and have tried on many and nothing comes close...) is Maggie sottero's karena royale in gold.

Gorgeous!!!!!

#7849 KaraMae

KaraMae
                  • 60 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 09:39 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by martap7 

Yes it is from tigard :) did u get this same one? If so what undergarments did u use? I'm having trouble with something giving me good book support :/

Oh no, I didn't get the same dress. Sorry that was confusing! Try using those "sticky chicken cutlets". I've used those before in other dresses and they worked well. Not sure what your cup size is but if it's not too large, they may work. I'd ask your seamstress for suggestions.

#7850 MickeyMouse

MickeyMouse
                    • 156 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

*Sigh* Ok, here's my wedding dress. I was originally looking for the slim, sleek, beachy, sexy look, but those looked super crappy on me. (I was so disappointed!) I tried this dress on and it made me feel so petite (when I totally am NOT!) LOL!! I'm still getting used to this different silhouette, which could change the tone of my whole wedding! It is a Monique Luo "three tier" organza dress. It was suprising light and airy! All I have is this crappy cell phone shot, but I just found a pic online to show some of the detail. The best part is I got it for $349, so if I find something better, I have options! Whatcha think? [IMG]Click the image to open in full size. [/IMG] [IMG]Click the image to open in full size. [/IMG]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users