Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#7581 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:15 AM

Thank you!! The slip is elastic from like a high waistline to your knees!  I couldn't do some of the poses the photographer wanted bc my legs couldnt move in it!!!

Wow...you can't even see the discomfort in your pics..really pretty and happy

#7582 nanasb1214

nanasb1214
    • 37 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:42 AM

Heather1214 your dress is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love the pictures! And you make such a beautiful bride :)

#7583 heather1214

heather1214
      • 229 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by nanasb1214 

Heather1214 your dress is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love the pictures! And you make such a beautiful bride :)

Thanks so much!!! I love my dress so much I put it back on twice already!! Once I clean and preserve it, I won't be able to!

#7584 sarahyu

sarahyu
        • 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:24 AM

This is it on the model, I can't wait to wear this in Mexico on Jan 17, 2014 and marry my best friend

#7585 LKocelko

LKocelko
          • 350 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:54 AM

Here's some of the pictures we got back - I think my dress still is more stunning in person, just with the intricate details. Sorry I posted a million - couldn't pick!

#7586 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 08:05 AM

Here's some of the pictures we got back - I think my dress still is more stunning in person, just with the intricate details. Sorry I posted a million - couldn't pick!

Congrats very pretty

#7587 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
              • 593 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:55 AM

My gosh! Every bride looks beautiful. I am loving all the professional pics. I can't wait to post mine! I have a few cell phone pics but I don't want to constantly post, so I'm waiting for the really good ones to come back haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LKocelko 

I agree with you. The photos no matter how epic they are do not capture how gorgeous the dress actually looks in person to the eye. I feel the same way about my dress. It was all sparkly in person but in photos, it doesn't necessarily pick up the sparkle. And don't be sorry... who can pick just one when you have such great photos! Congrats

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#7588 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                • 1,088 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:53 AM

Almost forgot love your swing pic. . Si beautiful and innocent

#7589 jennmariegarcia

jennmariegarcia
                  • 24 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:35 PM

Here's my wedding gown! Its a Lazarro and I was fortunate enough to buy it as a sample dress so I only paid a fraction of the original price. I got married July 5th in Mexico, so I was a little hot when I was dancing around at our reception but it was well worth it. I loved my dress and wish I could wear it again!

#7590 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
                    • 1,088 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

* * Here's my wedding gown! Its a Lazarro and I was fortunate enough to buy it as a sample dress so I only paid a fraction of the original price. I got married July 5th in Mexico, so I was a little hot when I was dancing around at our reception but it was well worth it. I loved my dress and wish I could wear it again!

Congrats very pretty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users