Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#7551 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:06 PM

I am having wedding dress buyers remorse! I wanted something simple but loved the look of this dress. Now I'm second guessing my choice! I have to walk down about 10 steps and wedding is on a deck overlooking ocean. Do you think train is too much??

No pic of dress

#7552 somertime

somertime
    • 9 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:23 PM

I thought I knew how to upload a pic but its not showing Up :(

#7553 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:45 PM

I thought I knew how to upload a pic but its not showing Up :(

Aww hopefully one of the girls can help im jot sure..I think you j ust attach with the little icons in the reply box

#7554 somertime

somertime
        • 9 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:33 PM

I am having wedding dress buyers remorse! I wanted something simple but loved the look of this dress. Now I'm second guessing my choice! I have to walk down about 10 steps and wedding is on a deck overlooking ocean. Do you think train is too much??

http://Posted Image http://Posted Image Posted Image

#7555 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
          • 1,088 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:42 PM

http://Posted Image http://Posted Image Posted Image

Gorgeous! !!! Walk slowly downstairs! ! Maybe you can have alterations. .or what size heal?

#7556 nanasb1214

nanasb1214
            • 37 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:02 AM

Gorgeous! !!! Walk slowly downstairs! ! Maybe you can have alterations. .or what size heal?

It is a beautiful dress! Don't have second thoughts. I thought the same thing. I have a cathedral length train and then I thought maybe it is to much for a cruise wedding. As people told me I picked this dress for a reason and so did you! You will make an absolutely beautiful bride in it . Just walk slowly which is prettier when you do that. Wear low heels. You picked this dress because it is perfect for you. Keep it you will be happy that you did :D

#7557 nanasb1214

nanasb1214
              • 37 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:04 AM

Congrats! Adorable dress..pics are really nice too you two look so happy and playful

Congratulations! You are such a beautiful bride and both of you look so happy together!

#7558 Sehausle

Sehausle
                • 156 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by somertime 

I thought I knew how to upload a pic but its not showing
                  Up

I see you posted it - think the dress looks quite beautiful -you could have it bustled or take it up and pair with heels....just be careful but overall the dress is gorgeous and you're going to be so happy when you look back at photos !

#7559 CdnBrideJoanne

CdnBrideJoanne
                  • 145 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:11 PM

somertime - don't 2nd guess your choice.  Your dress is gorgeous and it looks stunning on you.  Just have it hemmed appropriately and have a gentleman on your arm when walking down the stairs.  Your wedding is whatever you want it to be.  And if that dress makes you happy, GO FOR IT!!  Train and all!

#7560 lianne

lianne
                    • 134 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:59 PM

Somertime, I think its perfect.  I had a long train and had to walk down some steps and it was fine.  You'll be so excited you won't even notice it! Congrats!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users