#7471 AllieH

AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 2,014 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

Lizzie - it's a gorgeous dress! I like it with the belt too. I'm a bling girl though 

Here's my dress without alterations.  I'm hoping that if I lose a bit around the midsection I'll be able to get away with NOT having alterations!  The went to the store by myself and the bridal consultant convinced me to buy the rhinestone belt.  I wasn't too sure about it, but most people I show the pictures to insist on me wearing it.  What do you think?  SO excited :) :)

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#7472 Sehausle

Sehausle
  • 156 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:39 PM

I'm usually a simple is better person but I vote belt too - it really gives you a nicer shape and it's very elegant.

Originally Posted by lizzieqball 

Here's my dress without alterations.  I'm hoping that if I lose a bit around the midsection I'll be able to get away with NOT having alterations!  The went to the store by myself and the bridal consultant convinced me to buy the rhinestone belt.  I wasn't too sure about it, but most people I show the pictures to insist on me wearing it.  What do you think?  SO excited :) :)

#7473 CGervaisToBe

CGervaisToBe
    • 59 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by lizzieqball 

Are you planning on wearing your hair down or any other accessories (necklace, earrings?)

I think that affects the belt vs. no belt as well. If you hair style is going to be simple, and no neckle, and no or simple earrings.... I vote the belt.  It adds an extra something to the look.

#7474 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:32 PM

Lovely! !! I live the top rouching if I'm saying that correct

dress.JPG Here is the dress, I couldn't load it the first time.

#7475 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:43 PM

I like both with and without the belt both beautiful! !! The belt does add a pop though

I loved my dress, and now that I've received my pro pics I've been even more tempted to put it back on just for kicks. 

AHMAAAAAAAZING!!!!!!!! you looked perfect love the dress congrats to you guys you looked so happy

#7476 deedeelala

deedeelala
          • 59 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 27, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Iberostar Paraiso Maya

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:53 PM

Here is a picture of my dress. I should receive it at the end of this month! So exciting! It has been kind of hard to choose the bridesmaids dresses colors though. I was thinking of coral or dusty pink....

#7477 alyssawow

alyssawow
          • Banned
          • 7 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:06 AM

This is the dress I bought from www.woweddingdress.com. When i recieved this dress, i just got "wow"ed. The dress was beyond my expectations. Here are the pictures of the dress.

#7478 alyssawow

alyssawow
            • Banned
            • 7 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:09 AM

I bought this dress from woweddingdress. When i recieved the dress, i just got "wow"ed. The dress was so beautiful and just beyond my expectation. Here are some pictures of the dress.

#7479 alyssawow

alyssawow
              • Banned
              • 7 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:11 AM

Here are pictures of the dress I bought last month, and I just love it. It is so beautiful and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding next month!

#7480 alyssawow

alyssawow
                • Banned
                • 7 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:16 AM

By the way, i got the dress from wow wedding dress, they are just amazing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users