Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#7271 sswed13

sswed13
  • 178 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by EmilyT 

also my dress is : Casablanca 2066. looks totally different on the model than it does on me.

that ENZOANI HEATHER dress posted a few pages back is gorgeous. reminds me of mine.. i love it. i was between mine & enzoani fernanda or something like that.... enzoani makes gorgeous dresses

Gorgeous!

#7272 MrsHK

MrsHK
    • Vendor
    • 317 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 22, 2013
    • Wedding Location:CabaƱas Tulum & The Beach Hotel | Tulum, Mexico
    • LocationFrom Vancouver, BC | Living in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:20 AM

Here's my dress with the final alterations! It's Ramona Keveza L854. I had buttons added all the way down the back and my sister gave me the sash she wore with her wedding dress 6 years ago. Please excuse my red eyes in the last photo, my allergies were acting up that day! 

Are you interested in an affordable decor rental in the Mayan Riviera, Mexico? Send me a message! Most of the items I have are a rustic, vintage style.

And the Next Day, We Were Married: http://www.luckygirl...mikee-e-session
    Our Tulum Wedding - Parte Uno: http://www.luckygirl...iesta-parte-uno
    Our Tulum Wedding - Parte Dos: http://www.luckygirl...iesta-parte-dos

Tulum Wedding Video: http://loveandrum.co...o-katy-mikee-hk
    Anniversary! One Year Later: http://www.luckygirl...lladolid-mexico

#7273 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
    • 315 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:52 AM

Stunning, you look gorgeous:) And what a nice idea with the sash from your sis!

#7274 csho

csho
      • 1,007 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
      • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by MrsHK 

Here's my dress with the final alterations! It's Ramona Keveza L854. I had buttons added all the way down the back and my sister gave me the sash she wore with her wedding dress 6 years ago. Please excuse my red eyes in the last photo, my allergies were acting up that day! 

Wow!!! Stunning dress! Its soooo beautiful!

#7275 MOrdonez

MOrdonez
      • 180 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by csho 

Wow!!! Stunning dress! Its soooo beautiful!

IT IS STUNNING!!!!!!  Love the lace!

#7276 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
        • 593 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by MrsHK 

I love the alterations you did. The buttons and sash are a nice touch. It's so nice to have a something borrowed from another wedding. The dress fits you so perfectly. Congrats on your around the corner nuptials. You will be a gorgeous, elegant bride.

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#7277 natalieblev

natalieblev
          • 400 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

Hi ladies! Just wondering if anyone knows a good brand for low back or backless bras?

#7278 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
            • 315 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:46 PM

Hey Natalie! I was set on a low back / backless dress myself when I began searching. Maggie Sottero has some nice ones; other types seem to often be lace (which I didn't prefer for me) or silk type material (tricky with destination wedding!).. I ended up falling in love with my dress that wasn't backless but has a lower back :) Good luck :)

#7279 natalieblev

natalieblev
              • 400 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by MrsShoreytobe 

Hey Natalie!
                I was set on a low back / backless dress myself when I began searching. Maggie Sottero has some nice ones; other types seem to often be lace (which I didn't prefer for me) or silk type material (tricky with destination wedding!).. I ended up falling in love with my dress that wasn't backless but has a lower back :)

Good luck :)

Hi MrsSHoreytobe

Thanks for the reply! 
                I actually already have my dress, and it is requiring me to wear a bra (i lost all my tatas these last couple of months working out). But I am not finding any good lowback or backless bras online. Just wasnt sure since many girls on here have backless dresses, if they knew of a good backless bra brand. 

#7280 MrsShoreytobe

MrsShoreytobe
                • 315 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

Oh haha I see! Lol u r not Alone, I lift the iron like nuts and have lots my boobs as well lol. I am in a building phase now though so they r not as small haha:) I believe many women have suggested those cups that basically shelve along the underneath of your breasts...they basically suction or something to u and offer the support. If u check out la senza etc I am sure they would have more ideas too. And many ladies on here may know where to find them; I know ill be using em! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users