Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#7091 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

I love Maggie hope to make a trunk show both of your choices are great!!

Originally Posted by J0hanna 

I finally booked my fitting for May 4th. I was lucky enough to make it for the Maggie Sottero trunk show. I will be trying on these 2 dresses. I'm so excited!

#7092 EmilyT

EmilyT
    • 278 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:14 AM

this is a random shot from my wedding but i wanted to find a picture that my guests took ( i dont have the professional ones yet ) that shows the color of my dress that is a light ivory and his shirt is white.... he was supposed to get an off white shirt but he went shopping with the guys and got white... i was worried but since my dress is light ivory and his suit is khaki i dont think it matters at all so dont stress it ;)

#7093 lgerry

lgerry
      • 349 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 15, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Akumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by EmilyT 

this is a random shot from my wedding but i wanted to find a picture that my guests took ( i dont have the professional ones yet ) that shows the color of my dress that is a light ivory and his shirt is white.... he was supposed to get an off white shirt but he went shopping with the guys and got white... i was worried but since my dress is light ivory and his suit is khaki i dont think it matters at all so dont stress it ;)

You look beautiful! Congrats!! :) 

Its nice to see your ivory dress next to his white shirt, as I also have an ivory dress. I think it looks great, and doesn't look dirty at all. I think that having the flowers in ivory instead of white really help with that too, it makes t look like everything is supposed to look ivory.

#7094 elissae

elissae
      • 631 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
      • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:18 AM

Emily - you are one gorgeous bride!  I did not even notice a color difference with his shirt and your dress!  Thank you for posting this stunning picture.

His suit looks like my Fi's & your dress is similar to mine.  YOU HAVE MADE ME SO EXCITED!!!  We leave in 2 days.

Best of luck to you. xoxo

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#7095 julienelson0713

julienelson0713
      • 201 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 6, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace
      • LocationEdmonton

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:01 AM

SOOO beautiful!!! I loved your hair too! If you have any photos of what the back of your hair looked like, I'd love to see them I'm having such a tough time finding an updo I like, but yours looks fantastic!

#7096 julienelson0713

julienelson0713
      • 201 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 6, 2013
      • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace
      • LocationEdmonton

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:24 AM

Here's mine!! Been dying to show people....fiance refuses to see it but I SO wish he would hahah!

#7097 LKocelko

LKocelko
      • 350 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by julienelson0713 

SOOO beautiful!!! I loved your hair too! If you have any photos of what the back of your hair looked like, I'd love to see them I'm having such a tough time finding an updo I like, but yours looks fantastic!

I was just thinking the same!

#7098 eq123

eq123
        • 34 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:21 AM

For what seems like years I have stalked this thread and now its my turn to finally post my dress!! :smile123:  I had my first fitting on Saturday, here is a pic of my Pnina Tornai gown =) The back is the real WOW factor but unfortunately I only have a picture of it already bustled =( Its enough to give you an idea. So excited and my big day is exactly 3 months from today!! Love your dress!! Very unusual

#7099 Kristina610

Kristina610
          • 68 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:04 AM

Originally Posted by julienelson0713 

Here's mine!! Been dying to show people....fiance refuses to see it but I SO wish he would hahah!

Your dress is gorgeous!  Is the lace heavy?  My dress is very similar and we are getting married a couple of weeks after you also at the Barcelo but i was little worried that i will be too hot in a lace gown, but it is just so beautiful.  I tried on some "destination" gowns but they just weren't me.

#7100 Blrlym2002

Blrlym2002
            • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

Attached Files

• Attached File  001.JPG   116.9KB   13 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users