Jump to content

Photo

Show us your wedding dress!


  • Please log in to reply
8280 replies to this topic

#6901 elissae

elissae
  • Member
  • 631 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
  • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:51 AM

What a BREATH-TAKING bride you were!Such elegance.  Looks like a magazine photo shoot!

 

CONGRATS!!!!!

I have my pictures of me in my dress on my wedding day

ProcSiteRenderServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=420&rx=279&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=420&px=279&r=0&cb=16777211&p=1&ps=50&dsbg=221&po=1&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65535&si=00500777246720130218203723155.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@f58ea65, 600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=279,height=420], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.0, 1.0, 1.0) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=279,height=420], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(7FF368FDB9C0))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.29 2013/02/19 09:40:05.671

ProcSiteRenderServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=420&rx=279&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=420&px=279&r=0&cb=16711422&p=1&ps=50&dsbg=221&po=1&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65278&si=00500777246720130218203835177.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@46c00a9d, 600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=279,height=420], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.003937005996704, 1.003937005996704, 1.003937005996704) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=279,height=420], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(2AAACED14830))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.95 2013/02/19 11:21:42.155


Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.


#6902 Chasta Allen

Chasta Allen
  • Newbie
  • 3 posts

    Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:02 AM

    beautiful!



    #6903 Chasta Allen

    Chasta Allen
    • Newbie
    • 3 posts

      Posted 20 February 2013 - 09:06 AM

      Gorgeous!!!



      #6904 Jenny2014

      Jenny2014
      • Member
      • 503 posts

        Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

        Originally Posted by Mufin1785 

        I have my pictures of me in my dress on my wedding day

        ProcSiteRenderServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=420&rx=279&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=420&px=279&r=0&cb=16777211&p=1&ps=50&dsbg=221&po=1&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65535&si=00500777246720130218203723155.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@f58ea65, 600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=279,height=420], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.0, 1.0, 1.0) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=279,height=420], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(7FF368FDB9C0))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.29 2013/02/19 09:40:05.671

        ProcSiteRenderServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=420&rx=279&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=420&px=279&r=0&cb=16711422&p=1&ps=50&dsbg=221&po=1&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65278&si=00500777246720130218203835177.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@46c00a9d, 600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=279,height=420], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.003937005996704, 1.003937005996704, 1.003937005996704) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=279,height=420], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(2AAACED14830))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.95 2013/02/19 11:21:42.155

         

        Gorgeous, just stunning! Was your hubby blown away?? I bet he was!



        #6905 Mufin1785

        Mufin1785
        • Jr. Member
        • 438 posts

          Posted 20 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

          Originally Posted by Jenny2014 

           

          Gorgeous, just stunning! Was your hubby blown away?? I bet he was!

          Thanks!  He said he loved the dress.  I'm so excited I get to wear it again at the at home reception



          #6906 Kay6356

          Kay6356
          • Member
          • 543 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
          • LocationVaradero, Cuba

          Posted 20 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

          Originally Posted by elissae 

          SO MANY BEAUTIFUL GOWNS!!!!

          AtoZ - your dress is so romantic/goddess looking.  I love it.  The back detail is equisite. 

          VanessaBB - love love love a sweetheart neckline.  My favorite!  The bustle will be perfect for dancing!  Your waist is so tiny!  xoxo

          KaraMae - you and I have similar dresses.  I love the lace, such a vinatge chic look.  I agree with EVKnowsitall... a vintage bling sash/belt may be more rustic glam then the coral sash.  I went with a bling sash as well.  Regardless, you will make your FI's heart skip a beat when he sees you.  Truly beautiful!!

          Trivera5521 - your entire dress is a WOW FACTOR!  You look amazing!  The corset back is so sexy!  Congrats!  3 months will be here before you know it!  xoxo

          Kay6356 - Where do I begin?  I love everything about this dress.  The sweetheart neckline and detail around the bust is my favorite.  It acentuates your bustline beautifully.  The corest back is amazing!  Perhaps just bustle the bottom to come up and meet that 2nd lower row of "ruffle" (lack of a better word).  I love how the whole bottom of the dress is so airy.  It looks great on you!  Good luck.

          MrsHK - I cannot believe how magnificent this gently used gown looks on you.  It's as if it were custom made for you.  The V back of the dress is so elegant. 

          Leannesmith - Maggie strikes again!  Spectacular dress - LOVE THE BACK!

          lgerry - another gorgeous back dress!!!!  You look like a princess in a fairytale!  So so pretty!!!!!!!!!!

          Thank you so much elissae!!! I am in love with, actually the first dress I tried in, and I KNEW it was the one had the 3 things I wanted most and I LOVE it :)  I like your idea just below the second ruffle.  I shall discuss this with my alterations lady! :) thank you Kay xo



          #6907 shan0487

          shan0487
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,393 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

          Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:51 AM

          All these dresses are amazing and so unique.

           

          I can finally share my dresses with you!!! First is my wedding dress and second is my trash the dress dress.  Most people can't even tell they are two different dresses! :)

           

          ProcGalleryTrueAspectServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=1600&rx=1066&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=1600&px=1066&r=0&q=0&cb=16645886&p=1&ps=23&dsbg=221&po=1&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65534&si=00409390326720130121234126668.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@66f27d72, 1600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.0, 1.0, 1.0) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(2AAAD0044060))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.60 2013/01/29 08:21:59.300

          ProcGalleryTrueAspectServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=1600&rx=1066&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=1600&px=1066&r=0&q=0&cb=16777214&p=1&ps=23&dsbg=221&po=1&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65535&si=00409390326720130121234825748.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@771a0d2b, 1600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.0, 1.0, 1.0) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(2AAAC6A8F870))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.94 2013/02/21 07:37:50.208

          ProcGalleryTrueAspectServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=1600&rx=1066&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=1600&px=1066&r=0&q=0&cb=16777215&p=1&ps=23&dsbg=221&po=1&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65535&si=00409390326720130121235429318.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@da6fd76, 1600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.0, 1.0, 1.0) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(7F186001BE20))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.21 2013/02/21 07:39:15.709

           

          And my trash the dress:

           

          ProcGalleryTrueAspectServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=1600&rx=1066&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=1600&px=1066&r=0&q=0&cb=16777215&p=1&ps=23&dsbg=221&po=1&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65535&si=00409390326720130122010026224.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@360a8066, 1600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.0, 1.0, 1.0) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(2AAAC4E28480))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.96 2013/02/21 07:49:35.062

          ProcGalleryTrueAspectServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=1066&rx=1600&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=1066&px=1600&r=0&q=0&cb=14539994&p=1&ps=23&dsbg=221&po=0&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=56789&si=00409390326720130122010642152.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@5ec5bd82, 1600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=1600,height=1066], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.1538461446762085, 1.1538461446762085, 1.1538461446762085) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=1600,height=1066], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(2AAAD0258620))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.69 2013/01/29 07:52:20.633

          ProcGalleryTrueAspectServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=1600&rx=1066&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=1600&px=1066&r=0&q=0&cb=16777215&p=1&ps=23&dsbg=221&po=1&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65535&si=00409390326720130122010716584.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@11d744de, 1600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.0, 1.0, 1.0) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(2AAACC2A3A80))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.78 2013/02/21 07:43:01.026

          ProcGalleryTrueAspectServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=1066&rx=1600&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=1066&px=1600&r=0&q=0&cb=16777215&p=1&ps=23&dsbg=221&po=0&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65534&si=00409390326720130122011218829.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@6abd4bfd, 1600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=1600,height=1066], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.0, 1.0, 1.0) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=1600,height=1066], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(5431C3D0))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.53 2013/01/29 07:53:41.777



          #6908 AllieH

          AllieH
          • Resort/Area Ambassadors
          • 2,014 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
          • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
          • LocationAtlanta, GA

          Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:27 AM

          both are gorgeous Shan!!!! and nope, you can't tell it's a different dress at all. Congrats on your marriage! wishing you many, many years of happiness and joy.

          Originally Posted by shan0487 

          All these dresses are amazing and so unique.

           

          I can finally share my dresses with you!!! First is my wedding dress and second is my trash the dress dress.  Most people can't even tell they are two different dresses! :)

           

          ProcGalleryTrueAspectServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=1600&rx=1066&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=1600&px=1066&r=0&q=0&cb=16645886&p=1&ps=23&dsbg=221&po=1&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65534&si=00409390326720130121234126668.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@66f27d72, 1600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.0, 1.0, 1.0) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(2AAAD0044060))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.60 2013/01/29 08:21:59.300

          ProcGalleryTrueAspectServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=1600&rx=1066&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=1600&px=1066&r=0&q=0&cb=16777214&p=1&ps=23&dsbg=221&po=1&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65535&si=00409390326720130121234825748.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@771a0d2b, 1600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.0, 1.0, 1.0) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(2AAAC6A8F870))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.94 2013/02/21 07:37:50.208

          ProcGalleryTrueAspectServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=1600&rx=1066&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=1600&px=1066&r=0&q=0&cb=16777215&p=1&ps=23&dsbg=221&po=1&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65535&si=00409390326720130121235429318.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@da6fd76, 1600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.0, 1.0, 1.0) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(7F186001BE20))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.21 2013/02/21 07:39:15.709

           

          And my trash the dress:

           

          ProcGalleryTrueAspectServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=1600&rx=1066&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=1600&px=1066&r=0&q=0&cb=16777215&p=1&ps=23&dsbg=221&po=1&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65535&si=00409390326720130122010026224.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@360a8066, 1600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.0, 1.0, 1.0) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(2AAAC4E28480))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.96 2013/02/21 07:49:35.062

          ProcGalleryTrueAspectServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=1066&rx=1600&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=1066&px=1600&r=0&q=0&cb=14539994&p=1&ps=23&dsbg=221&po=0&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=56789&si=00409390326720130122010642152.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@5ec5bd82, 1600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=1600,height=1066], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.1538461446762085, 1.1538461446762085, 1.1538461446762085) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=1600,height=1066], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(2AAAD0258620))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.69 2013/01/29 07:52:20.633

          ProcGalleryTrueAspectServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=1600&rx=1066&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=1600&px=1066&r=0&q=0&cb=16777215&p=1&ps=23&dsbg=221&po=1&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65535&si=00409390326720130122010716584.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@11d744de, 1600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.0, 1.0, 1.0) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=1066,height=1600], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(2AAACC2A3A80))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.78 2013/02/21 07:43:01.026

          ProcGalleryTrueAspectServlet (params=[sc=0&pa=0.5&sa=0&ry=1066&rx=1600&cr=0.0,0.0,1.0,1.0&nocredit=1&py=1066&px=1600&r=0&q=0&cb=16777215&p=1&ps=23&dsbg=221&po=0&g=2.2&bw=0.2&f=0&b=1&ph=65534&si=00409390326720130122011218829.JPG&gc=1&vtype=g] actions=[CachedCanvas (RawOrProxyraw(com.shutterfly.imaging.rendering.imageref.ReferenceManager$Ref@6abd4bfd, 1600) | FitToSize(java.awt.Dimension[width=1600,height=1066], 2) | ScaleRGB(1.0, 1.0, 1.0) | Sharpen(1.2999999523162842) | ShowPrint(java.awt.Dimension[width=1600,height=1066], 221, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0.800000011920929, 0) -> NativeCanvas(5431C3D0))]) PixSense Recompression: PX_COMP_STD 172.16.17.53 2013/01/29 07:53:41.777


           

          Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

          Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

          El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

          AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome


          #6909 AllieH

          AllieH
          • Resort/Area Ambassadors
          • 2,014 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
          • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
          • LocationAtlanta, GA

          Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:29 AM

          Mufin - you are a beautiful bride!!! and you get to wear it again, LUCKY! I almost wish I had an AHR just to wear mine again lol trying to plan a day-after photo session or something.

          Originally Posted by Mufin1785 

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jenny2014 

           

          Gorgeous, just stunning! Was your hubby blown away?? I bet he was!

          Thanks!  He said he loved the dress.  I'm so excited I get to wear it again at the at home reception


           

          Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

          Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

          El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

          AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome


          #6910 brownskingirl

          brownskingirl
          • Newbie
          • 131 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 26, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Tobago - Pigeon Point beach
          • LocationTrinidad and Tobago

          Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:45 AM

          Originally Posted by Amers 



          Went for my final dress fitting yesterday! So happy and I can't wait to wear it!! Only two days left till we hop on the plane!!


          im so much in love with this dress. but i find it VERY popular. you look very beautiful in it. congrats






          1 user(s) are reading this topic

          0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users