Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#6791 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
  • 381 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:02 AM

You look so beautiful!

Posted Image Went for my final dress fitting yesterday! So happy and I can't wait to wear it!! Only two days left till we hop on the plane!!

#6792 Snoopy129

Snoopy129
    • 158 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Amers 

Went for my final dress fitting yesterday! So happy and I can't wait to wear it!! Only two days left till we hop on the plane!!

gorgeous!  congrats!  enjoy every moment!!! 

#6793 k032379

k032379
      • 161 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:56 AM

Posted Image Went for my final dress fitting yesterday! So happy and I can't wait to wear it!! Only two days left till we hop on the plane!!

Gorgeous. Congrats!

#6794 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
        • 455 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
        • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:10 PM

Went for my final dress fitting yesterday! So happy and I can't wait to wear it!! Only two days left till we hop on the plane!!

Beautiful dress!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#6795 k032379

k032379
        • 161 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:52 PM

This is a very old post but it is gorgeous beach wedding dress. Maybe I can use this as my dancing dress.

I find it too hard to make the pics small enough to upload and i am technologically challenged with the other method so here is a link to see my dress :) http://album.aufemin....vias-2006.html Click the image to open in full size. it is all ivory silk chiffon with silver art deco style beading. it goes with the vintage art deco ring my honey bought for me :) AND I am for sure going to slather myself in baby oil just like the model!!! my ladies are wearing a black chiffon dress found here: http://www.jasminebr....to1.asp?id=144 12/18/08 - LINK NO LONGER VALID And by the way AKH - I tried that dress on and it is beautiful! not at all too much for the beach! i bought my dress in june and am STILL obsessed with bridal fashion

#6796 heather1214

heather1214
          • 229 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

Gorgeous!!! 

#6797 J0hanna

J0hanna
            • 81 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 3, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Villa Del Arco
            • LocationCabo San Lucas

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:01 PM

I really liked this dress that I saw on this website. I am on a budget but I fell inlove with this dress. Has anyone heard of this website? The price is ridiculously cheap and I wanted to get feedback. I really like this dress for my Dreams Los Cabos wedding and hoping to order it soon. Any feedback on the quality of these dresses is appreciated. Also...feedback on the dress? What does everyone think?

Thanks!

Attached Files

#6798 J0hanna

J0hanna
            • 81 posts
            • Wedding Date:October 3, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Villa Del Arco
            • LocationCabo San Lucas

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:09 PM

I don't know if my reply made it last time but I will post again. here is a picture of my dress that I love and want to purchase immediately! Its on this website that has ridiculously cheap prices for wedding dresses. Has anyone heard of the website idreamprom.com? If so, what is the quality of the dresses? What do you think of this dress? Any feedback regarding the dress or company is highly appreciated. Thanks everyone! And congrats to those in wedding planning mode!

#6799 Barash

Barash
            • 72 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:17 PM

Finally I can share mine! :) It's a bit hard to see from the angle on the photo, but it's ankle length, so no problem with my bare foot ceremony!

#6800 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
              • 503 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:11 PM

Just gorgeous! Reminds me of a bell :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users