Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#6731 FireyNurse

FireyNurse
  • 389 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by RNtoBe 

I think Adriana said it would be done in February. How long did your dress take? Did you get your veil there as well?

I can't remember what the exact time line for purchasing my dress and then getting it was....I think I chose the design and started the whole process in April or so and then I got the dress in about August. I could be mistaken though. I do know that my dress was earlier than they thought it would be, as I messaged her to ask if she had an idea of the arrival of it and she said it had just come in that week.

I didn't get my veil from NoviaMia, I got it from BellaBridalVeils on Etsy, it was a fingertip length and had crystals scattered throughout it..wonderful seller to work with and the veil was awesome and only cost $53 (including shipping). I did get my sash/belt from NoviaMia though.

#6732 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
    • 503 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:09 AM

Unexpectedly bought my dress this weekend :)

No pictures of me in it, but finally found two pictures online of it without big watermarks on it!

It is a Sottero & Midgley JSM1220. Bought at 60% off from Sophie's Gown Shoppe at the Total Wedding Show here in Mississauga this weekend. I believe it is from the 2010 collection. Mine didn't come with the straps, which is fine. It is beautiful as a strapless-sweetheart neckline.

xoxo

Jenny

#6733 Peach

Peach
      • 1,293 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:52 AM

I LOVE this! So beautiful!

Originally Posted by Jenny2014 

No pictures of me in it, but finally found two pictures online of it without big watermarks on it!

It is a Sottero & Midgley JSM1220. Bought at 60% off from Sophie's Gown Shoppe at the Total Wedding Show here in Mississauga this weekend. I believe it is from the 2010 collection. Mine didn't come with the straps, which is fine. It is beautiful as a strapless-sweetheart neckline.

xoxo

Jenny

#6734 mystique517

mystique517
        • 18 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:04 PM

I just bought my dress for my destination wedding in Mexico in November 2013.

I love it so much. It officially launched my excitement and now the planning can begin!!!!!!

#6735 snorfle1

snorfle1
          • Site Supporter
          • 68 posts
          • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton
          • LocationJamaica

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

It's beautiful!  Perfect for a destination wedding. Congrats on finding your dress :)

Quote:

xoxo

Jenny

#6736 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
          • 455 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
          • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

xoxo

Jenny

Beautiful!!!!! I am a huge Maggie fan, her dresses are gorgeous!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#6737 natalieblev

natalieblev
          • 400 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:31 AM

beautiful! 

Originally Posted by mystique517 

I just bought my dress for my destination wedding in Mexico in November 2013.

I love it so much. It officially launched my excitement and now the planning can begin!!!!!!

#6738 natalieblev

natalieblev
            • 400 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 04:32 AM

Love maggies too! Very beautiful dress! 

xoxo

Jenny

#6739 Amers

Amers
              • 46 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:00 AM

sooo pretty! It remind me alot of mine actually :) It has made me exited to go try mine on all over again :)

#6740 TrishKurtis

TrishKurtis
                • 18 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 06:32 AM

Hello ladies! Even though I am no longer having a destination wedding :( I still look at this site every day. I am so happy with how our wedding is coming along at home but my heart breaks a little when I think about not having my feet in the sand on my wedding day. It is for the best though... My mom was dignosed with lung cancer two months ago and we thought it would be easier for her if we just had it at home. We will just have to have an amazing honeymoon to make up for it :) anyways since before I even got engaged I loved looking at everyone's wedding dress on here and couldn't wait to post mine when I finally got engaged and found my dress. I figured I would still post it on here. :) Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users