Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#6711 natalieblev

natalieblev
  • 400 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

Great dress! Very fun and also beautiful!! I bet the back will be gorgeous! 

Originally Posted by jennifer8913 

my first fitting to have a corset back sewn in, I can't wait til 2/15 when I can go pick it up!!!!

#6712 natalieblev

natalieblev
    • 400 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:31 AM

Love the long veil! It will be so pretty if it is just a little windy there! 

Originally Posted by EmilyT 

finally went for a fitting.... also i decided i am going to wear the long veil..... but if its really windy im going simple with just a flower in my hair but i want to try and get in some long veil pics..... i decided the bird cage is awesome but this time the long veil just did it for me ;)

#6713 natalieblev

natalieblev
      • 400 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:33 AM

How gorgeous!! Love the pictures! The fit is awesome! 

Originally Posted by FireyNurse 

I've been waiting forever to show you ladies...here is my dress from the eyes of our amazing photographer Juan Navarro!  I had it made by a company in Calgary, AB called Novia Mia and it turned out to be SO amazing! I had about 3 dresses I liked pieces of and wanted made into one dress and they pulled it off perfectly!

#6714 natalieblev

natalieblev
        • 400 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

Love your dress!! Wondering were you nervous at all dipping the back? Im thinking of doing that to mine, but worried that the built in corset might not work so well keeping the boobies in tight if i dip the back...any feedback?! Lovely pictures!! 

Originally Posted by jsullivan86 

I'm thinking about selling my wedding dress is anyone is interested please message me or send an email to jessicasullivan86@gmail.com

It's a Val Stefani D7994- I paid $1850.00 for the dress and then had them customize it by dipping down the back of the dress. Final cost for the dress was $2225.00. I am willing to sell it for a lot less than what I paid. I ordered a size 8 but had it taken in quite a bit. I would say it would be best for a size 6 or smaller. I am 5'9 and did not wear tall shoes with my dress :) 

#6715 natalieblev

natalieblev
          • 400 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:37 AM

This is so pretty!! I love the fit...actually saw one just like this on Say Yes last night! I love the bottom!! 

Originally Posted by kimber24 

Here is a pic of me in the ivory... the dress is a size or 2 too big so it did not fit as nice as the dress I tried in the blush... but I'm super excited to wear this dress.

#6716 natalieblev

natalieblev
            • 400 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 07:38 AM

Loving all the new dresses on here! Although it makes me nervous that I will not love mine as much! Finally got a call saying my dress will be here end of March. I havent seen it since August so I am a little nervous!! BUT also happy to have a little more time for the gym!! :) 

You all look so beautiful! 

#6717 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
              • 455 posts
              • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
              • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:12 AM

Thank you Natalie!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#6718 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
              • 455 posts
              • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
              • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by natalieblev 

Loving all the new dresses on here! Although it makes me nervous that I will not love mine as much! Finally got a call saying my dress will be here end of March. I havent seen it since August so I am a little nervous!! BUT also happy to have a little more time for the gym!! :) 

Natalie, I felt the same! I was so nervous because I hadn't tried my dress since April!!! I had no idea if I gained weight or if i was still going to love it the same as when i bought it, bit everything worked our perfectly!!! You will be fine!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#6719 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
              • 255 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by natalieblev 

I'm pretty nervous as well! I had a custom dress made, I put the top of one dress and the bottom of another together- I hope it looks as good as everyone elses on here!

#6720 RacheleLynn

RacheleLynn
                • 23 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:08 PM

Well - here is my dress - I love seeing everybody else's dress!!

Now - I just need to figure out the jewelry!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users