Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#6701 JA2012

JA2012
  • 334 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

I'd do a pretty but not huge teardrop diamond earring, a simple necklace with a small stone. And silver/blinged out shoes whether they are heels or flats. I feel like diamonds go best with this style dress as it's princessy kinda. 

You could also do a big funky necklace to make it more fun. With colour or stones but I'm thinking big, like a bib necklace that lays flat across your collar bone. that would look nice. But everything also depends on your hair. 

Dress is beautiful!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by safety75 

My dress.... I am looking for suggestions for shoes and jewelry-- would love to hear any thoughts!!

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 75

#6702 newbiebridetobe

newbiebridetobe
    • 74 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by CokonLove 

Love. Love, Love it!!!!!!!! I get goose bumps every time I see this dress.  We made a great choice..lol!!!! So did you decide to get rid of the bow?  You look fantastic!

Yes-I decided to go "no bow".  I considered a sash as I love that look on some of the other Mia brides but decided in the end that plan is just more "me".  I'm going to use the blingy pin that comes with it in my hair instead!

#6703 sarahtroy

sarahtroy
      • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by sarahtroy 

Here I am in my wedding dress!!! :)

Can anyone view the photo??

Attached Files

#6704 Katryne

Katryne
        • 260 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by sarahtroy 

Can anyone view the photo??

You need to hit 150 posts before you can download documents.  Happy posting!

#6705 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
          • 455 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
          • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

my first fitting to have a corset back sewn in, I can't wait til 2/15 when I can go pick it up!!!!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#6706 EmilyT

EmilyT
          • 278 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by k032379 

Omg.....

This is soooooo pretty. I dont know what the birdcage veil looked like but the long veil is so beautiful and elegant on you. Love, love, love!!! Goes lovely with your gorgeous dress.

K

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much!

#6707 newbiebridetobe

newbiebridetobe
            • 74 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by jennifer8913 

my first fitting to have a corset back sewn in, I can't wait til 2/15 when I can go pick it up!!!!

Looks great!  Make sure you show off your corset back when you pick it up! :)

#6708 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
              • 455 posts
              • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
              • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:10 AM

Thanks Newbiebridetobe! I def will!!!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#6709 JennyAdele

JennyAdele
              • 150 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 2, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Paradisus Punta Cana
              • LocationDominican

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

I've noticed that many DW brides on here went with non-tradional DW dresses. Same here! lol (Allure 8862)

Just wondering if anyone has feedback on removing the crinoline in exchange for a hoop to make the dress a bit cooler? Or any other suggestions? My wedding is going to be in July in the Caribbean...so VERY HOT!

Thanks,

Jenn

#6710 newbiebridetobe

newbiebridetobe
              • 74 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by JennyAdele 

I've noticed that many DW brides on here went with non-tradional DW dresses. Same here! lol (Allure 8862)

Just wondering if anyone has feedback on removing the crinoline in exchange for a hoop to make the dress a bit cooler? Or any other suggestions? My wedding is going to be in July in the Caribbean...so VERY HOT!

Thanks,

Jenn

I was sweating like crazy when I tried my dress on (such a nice visual, I know!) and they had me try the hoop on (which I was resistant too, initially) and it immediately felt like I had air conditioning on under my dress!  I was sold!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users