#6691 AllieH

AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 2,014 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:40 PM

if you do the hair bling, then I'd go with a simple bling earring, and a bling necklace of some sort - can also be simple. you want to balance - bling here, BLING there, bling there, but not BLING BLING BLING, yanno what I mean? and I still think it's a myth that a beach wedding means anything needs to be simple. It should be exactly what you want! if that's a tiara and to feel like a princess, then a tiara it is!  

be fun with the shoes - go aqua or coral! (I'm biased...!). my aqua shoes got a lot of comments from our guests. I loved them peeking out from my dress. 

Originally Posted by safety75 

Thank you!! As for jewelry, I like bling but I also feel like I need to keep it simple being a beach wedding at all.  I found a blingy hair comb I'm thinking about getting-picture below.  My bridesmaids will be wearing coral so I was thinking coral shoes or aqua for a splash of color or I could just do white.  I don't really have a preference on shoes.  The wedding will be in a gazebo.  

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#6692 LKocelko

LKocelko
  • 350 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by safety75 

Thank you!! As for jewelry, I like bling but I also feel like I need to keep it simple being a beach wedding at all.  I found a blingy hair comb I'm thinking about getting-picture below.  My bridesmaids will be wearing coral so I was thinking coral shoes or aqua for a splash of color or I could just do white.  I don't really have a preference on shoes.  The wedding will be in a gazebo.  

I dunno where you looked, but Etsy has TONS of beautiful hair combs at a fraction of the price of what bridal salons were charging. I'm going to get mine from there. There's also a lot of gorgeous jewelry.

#6693 k032379

k032379
    • 161 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:47 AM

Omg..... This is soooooo pretty. I dont know what the birdcage veil looked like but the long veil is so beautiful and elegant on you. Love, love, love!!! Goes lovely with your gorgeous dress. K

finally went for a fitting.... also i decided i am going to wear the long veil..... but if its really windy im going simple with just a flower in my hair but i want to try and get in some long veil pics..... i decided the bird cage is awesome but this time the long veil just did it for me ;)

#6694 newbiebridetobe

newbiebridetobe
      • 74 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:02 PM

I had my first fitting today ladies!!!!!! :)  They have a tiny bit of work to do but I am sooooooo in love with it still!  It's my Maggie Mia!

#6695 natalieblev

natalieblev
        • 400 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

very beautiful! all you Mia brides look amazing!! 

Originally Posted by newbiebridetobe 

I had my first fitting today ladies!!!!!! :)  They have a tiny bit of work to do but I am sooooooo in love with it still!  It's my Maggie Mia!

#6696 natalieblev

natalieblev
          • 400 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:23 PM

gorgeous! love the bottom! 

Originally Posted by Dominibride 

I finally picked a dress! It's a Maggie. After going to like 4 different places I found my gown at Kleinfeld's. :)

#6697 natalieblev

natalieblev
            • 400 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:24 PM

great destination dress! looks awesome on you! 

Originally Posted by mcc842002 

#6698 CokonLove

CokonLove
              • 46 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by chrisdior 

thank you !!! still deciding on a belt, definitely not going with the bow. I'm just afraid it will loosen all night and look messy.

The belt is beautiful.  I really like it.  It gives the dress a very classy and unique look.  You look beautiful in it.  I'm going to keep my bow because it comes with a pin that is the same beading in the dress, so that should hold up.  I don't know I just like the way it looks.

#6699 CokonLove

CokonLove
                • 46 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

Love. Love, Love it!!!!!!!! I get goose bumps every time I see this dress.  We made a great choice..lol!!!! So did you decide to get rid of the bow?  You look fantastic!

Originally Posted by newbiebridetobe 

#6700 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
                  • 593 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

The mia looks great on everyone! All of you ladies look exceptional in it. It will photograph nicely.

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users