• 861 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

My dress came in!!!! Yay!!! 700 700

Wow you look stunning already

#6663 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
      • 861 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

This is my off-the-rack diamond in the rough!  I got it at "Brandi's Bridal" in Rockford, IL & I highly recommend them.  It's from the Provonias 2010 collection.  It's name is "Leyenda", which in spanish roughly translates to "fairy tales".  Awh.  Can't wait for my future husband to see me in it!! 700 I had the sweetheart neckline added.   700 The ribbon is from my mother's wedding dress.  Matches perfectly!  It's my "something old". 700 I had the deep V back added too.  The train so so much bigger than I anticipated getting, but I couldn't pass up the delicate lace and all the beading.  We're getting married in a little chapel, but it's going to sparkle in the sun for the pictures after! 700 The "before" picture when it was 3 sizes too big.  Don't be afraid of some alterations ladies!

Wow beautiful! I love the low back alteration you did. Great choice!

#6664 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
        • 955 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:38 PM

This dress is beautiful! Great call with lowering the back too...it's swoon worthy

Originally Posted by gipsymoth 

This is my off-the-rack diamond in the rough!  I got it at "Brandi's Bridal" in Rockford, IL & I highly recommend them.  It's from the Provonias 2010 collection.  It's name is "Leyenda", which in spanish roughly translates to "fairy tales".  Awh.  Can't wait for my future husband to see me in it!!

I had the sweetheart neckline added.  

The ribbon is from my mother's wedding dress.  Matches perfectly!  It's my "something old".

I had the deep V back added too.  The train so so much bigger than I anticipated getting, but I couldn't pass up the delicate lace and all the beading.  We're getting married in a little chapel, but it's going to sparkle in the sun for the pictures after!

The "before" picture when it was 3 sizes too big.  Don't be afraid of some alterations ladies!

#6665 Branya2012

Branya2012
          • 200 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

@gypsymoth - Your dress looks amazing! What a transformation! And very sweet that you have a piece of your mother's dress to become a part of yours.

@LTLFaithy - Beautiful! Very flattering dress!

~ December 5, 2012 ~

~ Las Caletas, Mexico ~

#6666 gipsymoth

gipsymoth
            • Site Supporter
            • 79 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:48 AM

Thanks for all the positive feedback!  I'm in love with my dress.  It was leary about purchasing off the rack, but my dad is the one that had the vision.  He surprised me by being a huge part of the dress picking process.  If anyone needs the name of a good, affordable seamstress in northern Illinois, PM and I'll give you her information.  Now to just keep the weight off.... 

@LTLFaithy--you look amazing!  I love the ruching and the sweetheart neckline :)  Very flattering!

#6667 heather1214

heather1214
              • 229 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

The back of your dress is stunning!!!  I love the low V! 

Originally Posted by gipsymoth 

This is my off-the-rack diamond in the rough!  I got it at "Brandi's Bridal" in Rockford, IL & I highly recommend them.  It's from the Provonias 2010 collection.  It's name is "Leyenda", which in spanish roughly translates to "fairy tales".  Awh.  Can't wait for my future husband to see me in it!!

I had the sweetheart neckline added.  

The ribbon is from my mother's wedding dress.  Matches perfectly!  It's my "something old".

I had the deep V back added too.  The train so so much bigger than I anticipated getting, but I couldn't pass up the delicate lace and all the beading.  We're getting married in a little chapel, but it's going to sparkle in the sun for the pictures after!

The "before" picture when it was 3 sizes too big.  Don't be afraid of some alterations ladies!

#6668 sarahtroy

sarahtroy
                • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:32 AM

Here I am in my wedding dress!!! :)

Attached Files

#6669 Paolalindsay

Paolalindsay
                  • 52 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

Here is my dress :-) The entire bottom is Butterflies

:-)

#6670 AndreaandAaron

AndreaandAaron
                    • 180 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:12 PM

Soooo pretty!

I have never seen a dress with butterflies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users