TIGERLILYODP
    • 122 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:42 PM

ooo i cant upload a pic yet as not been on here long enough :(

#6653 Futuremrsbinns

Futuremrsbinns
      • 23 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

I found  the 'dress' !!! OMG!!!! Now it feels real. Can't wait for it to arrive. 3-4 months they said....OMG! LOOONG WAIT!

#6654 chrisdior

chrisdior
        • 286 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

Had my first fitting today. Absolutely love my dress and can't wait to wear again :) Posted Image

#6655 LoriGran

LoriGran
          • 339 posts
          • Wedding Date:July 25, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Rivera Maya
          • LocationMexico

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

Had my first fitting today. Absolutely love my dress and can't wait to wear again :) Posted Image

What a beautiful dress!!!

#6656 AndreaandAaron

AndreaandAaron
          • 180 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

So pretty! I love the neckline and the bling on the top!

#6657 chrisdior

chrisdior
            • 286 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 07:28 AM

Thank you ladies!!

What a beautiful dress!!!

So pretty! I love the neckline and the bling on the top!

Attached Files

#6658 gipsymoth

gipsymoth
              • Site Supporter
              • 79 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:47 AM

This is my off-the-rack diamond in the rough!  I got it at "Brandi's Bridal" in Rockford, IL & I highly recommend them.  It's from the Provonias 2010 collection.  It's name is "Leyenda", which in spanish roughly translates to "fairy tales".  Awh.  Can't wait for my future husband to see me in it!!

I had the sweetheart neckline added.  

The ribbon is from my mother's wedding dress.  Matches perfectly!  It's my "something old".

I had the deep V back added too.  The train so so much bigger than I anticipated getting, but I couldn't pass up the delicate lace and all the beading.  We're getting married in a little chapel, but it's going to sparkle in the sun for the pictures after!

The "before" picture when it was 3 sizes too big.  Don't be afraid of some alterations ladies!

#6659 AllieH

AllieH
                • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                • 2,014 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

wow!! the before and after photos are amazing. it's really gorgeous on you! and I love that you are using the ribbon from your mom's dress.  

Originally Posted by gipsymoth 

This is my off-the-rack diamond in the rough!  I got it at "Brandi's Bridal" in Rockford, IL & I highly recommend them.  It's from the Provonias 2010 collection.  It's name is "Leyenda", which in spanish roughly translates to "fairy tales".  Awh.  Can't wait for my future husband to see me in it!!

I had the sweetheart neckline added.  

The ribbon is from my mother's wedding dress.  Matches perfectly!  It's my "something old".

I had the deep V back added too.  The train so so much bigger than I anticipated getting, but I couldn't pass up the delicate lace and all the beading.  We're getting married in a little chapel, but it's going to sparkle in the sun for the pictures after!

The "before" picture when it was 3 sizes too big.  Don't be afraid of some alterations ladies!

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#6660 k032379

k032379
                • 161 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

Gorgeous. ... All the alterations are done beautifully. K

This is my off-the-rack diamond in the rough!  I got it at "Brandi's Bridal" in Rockford, IL & I highly recommend them.  It's from the Provonias 2010 collection.  It's name is "Leyenda", which in spanish roughly translates to "fairy tales".  Awh.  Can't wait for my future husband to see me in it!! 700 I had the sweetheart neckline added.   700 The ribbon is from my mother's wedding dress.  Matches perfectly!  It's my "something old". 700 I had the deep V back added too.  The train so so much bigger than I anticipated getting, but I couldn't pass up the delicate lace and all the beading.  We're getting married in a little chapel, but it's going to sparkle in the sun for the pictures after! 700 The "before" picture when it was 3 sizes too big.  Don't be afraid of some alterations ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users