8281 replies to this topic

#6431 Kay6356

Kay6356
  • 543 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 24, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul
  • LocationVaradero, Cuba

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:26 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Hi Ladies, I can finally share my wedding pictures and my dress with you!! Ive tried to pick the pictures that show my dress the best.. Its San Patrick - Eresma.. And I loved it!! So happy I got to wear it twice!! xxxxx

You look so great in that dress, congratulations!:) your wedding looked beautiful!

#6432 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
  • Site Supporter
  • 209 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by Shellolsen 

This is my gown Courtney by Maggie Sottero. I originally bought another gown which i liked but later found and fell in love with this one.  I'm a sucker for bling so once I saw the swarovsky crystal embelishment there was no turning back!

Courtney was in my top 3 obsessed with it! Amazing choice!

#6433 finleya

finleya
    • 189 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:37 AM

Finally lost the 15lbs I needed to fit into my dress!!! Just need some minor alterations in the bust and I am good to go. I absolutely LOVE my dress and it was so worth the work to get into it!!!

#6434 Speckles121

Speckles121
      • 720 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by finleya 

Finally lost the 15lbs I needed to fit into my dress!!! Just need some minor alterations in the bust and I am good to go. I absolutely LOVE my dress and it was so worth the work to get into it!!!

This dress is stunning..congrats on meeting you goal weight!!

#6435 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
        • 593 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:20 AM

Congrats on the weight loss! I love that the dress has two different looks. Looks like a two piece. I love the detail on the skirt and bust and the bow is such a nice element to tie it all in.

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#6436 carajoe08

carajoe08
          • 197 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 06:49 AM

Congrats! This looks beautiful!

#6437 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
            • 255 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:48 AM

I wouldn't say I have regret, just uncertainty. My gown is custom made, so I'm having the top of one dress and the bottom of the other put together, so I've never actually tried the dress on. I'm crossing my fingers it looks amazing!

#6438 elissae

elissae
              • 631 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
              • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:49 AM

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GIRL!!!  What a bride you will be.  It fits you perfectly!!!!  Congrats on the 15 lbs!!!!

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#6439 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
              • 255 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:49 AM

Your dress looks great!!

#6440 EmilyT

EmilyT
                • 278 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:56 AM

can someone remind me how to post pics on here it is not working for me !?!?!??!?!

so many beautiful dresses here i am never going to want to stop shopping! but my dress is finally in and i am going for my try on appointment next week and will post pics. i am having anxiety that i am not going to lvoe it. i am the girl who had to go back and try it on again and fell in love the 2nd time, now i am having doubts again and am nervous and i am hoping it all goes away when its zippered up lol this forum is not helping!! lol i am nervous also that my fiance wont love it, he is pretty simple and probably expecting me in a plain flowy dress or a princessy one and i went straight mermaid. heres a reminder of the dress. ..... cant wait to see how i feel next week!!! also to the girl with that lace mermaid dress you look stunning and that other mermaid i will find it again and comment... i am in love with it as someone else said " im in awe of it " its gorgeous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users