Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#6291 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
  • 593 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by newbiebridetobe 

Here's my dress! :)  :)   :)   :)  This is a pic I found off the internet....it is NOT me in it.  For some reason the professional pics don't do it any justice!  I ordered it in ivory.  Maggie Sottero-Mia

I love this dress! It has so much going on. I love the top, the gathering on the side just stunning.

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#6292 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
    • 593 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by kimber24 

Here is a pic of me in the ivory... the dress is a size or 2 too big so it did not fit as nice as the dress I tried in the blush... but I'm super excited to wear this dress.

Such a flattering dress. I love the asymmetrical gathering and of course- the belt- because I like things that sparkle. But its just right- not overdone. 

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#6293 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
      • 176 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:08 PM

Very very pretty!!! :)

Wow! That's gorgeous!

#6294 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
        • 176 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:10 PM

Here's my dress! :)  :)   :)   :)  This is a pic I found off the internet....it is NOT me in it.  For some reason the professional pics don't do it any justice!  I ordered it in ivory.  Maggie Sottero-Mia Posted Image Posted Image

So pretty!

#6295 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
          • 176 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

Finally my turn! This is me and MY fuzzy phone camera pic in my Allure 8815. I never thought I could have romantic feelings toward a dress lol. We are taking the hips quite a bit and lots of hemming to take from the bottom and sides. Posted Image

Ooooh I love this! You look gorgeous.

#6296 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
            • 176 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:33 PM

Here's my dress! I had to sneak away from the fiance- Funny story- My mother took these photos and wouldn't let me have them because she was afraid I would show my friends and family! So when she wasn't looking, I emailed them to myself lol. I look at my dress almost everyday, and No, I haven't showed the pics to anyone, but showing them on this forum should get it out of my system. I thought I had dress regret when I came on this forum and watched "Say Yes to the Dress" and other wedding shows, but the more and more I look at it, the more I realize I picked the right dress for me. Hope you all like it! It was the 2nd dress I tried on. I tried on 8 more dresses and none of them compared to this one. The saleslady said "Let's put the second one on again" and the 2nd time I wore it, I knew! Posted Image Posted Image

Ah I found it lol. I wanted to see it after you mentioned it. I love your dress!I it's stunning and You look so beautiful! Makes me so excited to go shopping this weekend!! I can't believe all the gorgeous dresses on here!! I could look through this forum for hours lol.

Attached Files

#6297 pokeyholly

pokeyholly
              • 176 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

Here is a pic of me in the ivory... the dress is a size or 2 too big so it did not fit as nice as the dress I tried in the blush... but I'm super excited to wear this dress. Posted Image

I commented on the blush one before I saw you in the ivory. You look amazing! That dress is so perfect. I love the mermaid style and the belt is the perfect touch. Congrats on finding your dress :)

#6298 amcoletta88

amcoletta88
                • 47 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:31 PM

It's only sold online, ou can find it here http://www.katiemay.net/category/blog/

#6299 lindajew168

lindajew168
                  • Banned
                  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 02:46 AM

mine is simple, not so beautiful as yours. I fall in love with the cap sleeves when i saw the dress at the first sight.

#6300 EmilyT

EmilyT
                    • 278 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:08 AM

Kimber there is nothing about that dress i dont like, it looks perfect!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users