Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#6241 amcoletta88

amcoletta88
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:31 AM

I'm having two dresses for my DW!

The first is a dress I've been drooling over since before I even met my FI...they no longer make it, so I'm having it made for me by a designer where I live...lucky for me, its costing less that half of what it would have cost if i bought the original, best of all, I can have her made is the most beautiful blush pink silk I've ever seen!

Here she is:

Wondering what you thought of Melissa Sweet Lia? : wedding melissa sweet Lia

And this is my second dress...I will be wearing this one to the after party, as well as for our TTD shoot the next day!

my future wedding dress hands down

Both of them are being custom made and will ring in at less than $1500 for both including alterations! WOOT!

#6242 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
    • 670 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:36 AM

They are both gorgeous! I especially love the sexy low back on the ttd one. Great picks!

#6243 BamaBride

BamaBride
      • 56 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by amcoletta88 

The first is a dress I've been drooling over since before I even met my FI...they no longer make it, so I'm having it made for me by a designer where I live...lucky for me, its costing less that half of what it would have cost if i bought the original, best of all, I can have her made is the most beautiful blush pink silk I've ever seen!

Here she is:

And this is my second dress...I will be wearing this one to the after party, as well as for our TTD shoot the next day!

Both of them are being custom made and will ring in at less than $1500 for both including alterations! WOOT!

So jealous! They are both amazing! And what an awesome deal! Yay for you!

#6244 amcoletta88

amcoletta88
        • 47 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:48 AM

Thank you! Im so excited, cant wait to wear them!

#6245 amcoletta88

amcoletta88
          • 47 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

Thank you! Im so excited, cant wait to wear them!

#6246 chantal09

chantal09
            • 192 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by amcoletta88 

Here she is:

Both are so stunning!! Way to go on the cost as well! Congrats!

#6247 amcoletta88

amcoletta88
              • 47 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:37 PM

Thanks! :)

#6248 MelB2012

MelB2012
                • 182 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:20 PM

This is my dress!! It's a Maggie Sottero - Adara. Not exactly what I thought I would get BEFORE I started trying on dresses,,, but I knew before I stepped out of the dressing room that this was MY dress. Love it!!

#6249 k032379

k032379
                  • 161 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:11 PM

[quote name="amcoletta88" url="/t/85/show-us-your-wedding-dress/6100#post_1823857"]I'm having two dresses for my DW! The first is a dress I've been drooling over since before I even met my FI...they no longer make it, so I'm having it made for me by a designer where I live...lucky for me, its costing less that half of what it would have cost if i bought the original, best of all, I can have her made is the most beautiful blush pink silk I've ever seen! Here she is: Posted Image And this is my second dress...I will be wearing this one to the after party, as well as for our TTD shoot the next day! Posted Image Both of them are being custom made and will ring in at less than $1500 for both including alterations! WOOT! [/quote Both are gorgeous

#6250 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
                    • 670 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:56 PM

Posted Image This is my dress!! It's a Maggie Sottero - Adara. Not exactly what I thought I would get BEFORE I started trying on dresses,,, but I knew before I stepped out of the dressing room that this was MY dress. Love it!!

Wow! That is an amazing gown! Is it silver? I love the shimmer. You look great in it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users