#6151 AllieH

AllieH
  • Resort/Area Ambassadors
  • 2,014 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
  • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
  • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:19 AM

this is BEAUTIFUL too!!!! wowza, you girls are stunning!

Originally Posted by Tulumbride2013 

Finally my turn! This is me and MY fuzzy phone camera pic in my Allure 8815. I never thought I could have romantic feelings toward a dress lol. We are taking the hips quite a bit and lots of hemming to take from the bottom and sides.

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#6152 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
  • 593 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:46 AM

Finally my turn! This is me and MY fuzzy phone camera pic in my Allure 8815. I never thought I could have romantic feelings toward a dress lol. We are taking the hips quite a bit and lots of hemming to take from the bottom and sides.

I absolutely love the criss-cross ruching. It gives the dress a nice texture. It is very slimming and sexy with just the right touch of sparkle. It looks great on you congrats!

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#6153 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
    • 593 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Oh no... My post didn't come through... :o( I hate when that happens.

I wanted to say thank you ladies!! you are all soo very AMAZING!!! I appreciate your kind words and sharing your experiences with me. I honestly don't know what I would do without all of you!!

I have made my decision to stick with the dress I bought. I really don't want to buy two dresses and have to worry with selling one, so I just need to go with my gut! :o) When I tried on the mermaid I remember saying how much I LOVED the mermaid, I felt sexy and bridal and it was unique and different which was soo me!.. I get to keep the flowy poof that I originally loved about the Allure without having the abundance amount of poof. My mom also reminded me that even though I loved the Allure, I just stood there saying I love the top but the bottom is too puffy. One thing Alex requested was no crazy poof. The only complaint I had about the mermaid was the flower above the breast but I plan to have it removed and affixed to a pin for my hair.

Here are some non-fuzzy images from my camera. (Or at least not as fuzzy as my phone)

You really do have great curves and with the close up we get to see the delicate details of the dress which look great. You look so happy in the dress lol that's how you had to know. When I was trying on different pictures, in all of them I have this funky face but in the one I was all smiles. You look over the moon in these pics- it was meant to be. 

Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#6154 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
      • 670 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:49 AM

Thanks ladies! I'm in love! The dress is slimming which I love of course, i really love how the beading pattern is like gold/silver not white. Thanks girls!

#6155 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
        • 1,350 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:04 PM

Thanks AllieH!! :o))

Quote:
          Originally Posted by EVKnowsitall 

You really do have great curves and with the close up we get to see the delicate details of the dress which look great. You look so happy in the dress lol that's how you had to know. When I was trying on different pictures, in all of them I have this funky face but in the one I was all smiles. You look over the moon in these pics- it was meant to be. 

D'awww.. Thank you!!! :o)) You are right, the expressions on our faces show our love for the right choices!.. I have a few pics with my eyes closed but the biggest smile! :o)

#6156 philanab

philanab
          • 178 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:37 PM

Finally my turn! This is me and MY fuzzy phone camera pic in my Allure 8815. I never thought I could have romantic feelings toward a dress lol. We are taking the hips quite a bit and lots of hemming to take from the bottom and sides. Posted Image

Tulumbride2013, we are dress twins!!! Mine should be in for the end of November and I will be able to try it on again. Great choice, if I do say so myself! ;)

#6157 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
            • 670 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

It is an amazing dress! Very flattering and I love all the beading! Cheers to us:D

#6158 chantal09

chantal09
              • 192 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

Both dresses are stunning! I was also torn between 2 dresses but kept thinking of the first one I fell in love with, and that was reinforcement of my thoughts enough for me. I ended up cancelling my order and actually going with my first choice. Mine is similar to your mermaid. My MOH recently got engaged and is in love with that Allure ballgown. Both dresses are amazing but quite a different silouette. I say go with your gut! Best of luck!

#6159 chantal09

chantal09
                • 192 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:56 PM

STUNNING!! love the beadwork! The silouette is similar to mine too! LOVE

#6160 chantal09

chantal09
                  • 192 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by chantal09 

Both dresses are stunning! I was also torn between 2 dresses but kept thinking of the first one I fell in love with, and that was reinforcement of my thoughts enough for me. I ended up cancelling my order and actually going with my first choice. Mine is similar to your mermaid. My MOH recently got engaged and is in love with that Allure ballgown. Both dresses are amazing but quite a different silouette. I say go with your gut! Best of luck!

oops I didnt read that you made your decision- lol good choice.. glad to see that you went with your gut :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users