Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#6071 KristieT

KristieT
  • 430 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by Donna Hewitt 

FIRST ONE!!! Looks gorgeous on you!! VERY flattering in all the right places!!  Without a doubt!!  Make sure you tell us which one you were leaning towards....

FIRST ONE!

#6072 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
    • 861 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 09:20 AM

PEACH

My vote is definately the first one as welll..... it looks gorgeous on you, is very beach and i love the sparkle. just has more WOW then the second one..

Chantel

Your dress is gorgeous,, and i dont see where 10lbs would even be able to come off of you! You look great!

#6073 EVKnowsitall

EVKnowsitall
      • 593 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:29 AM

Mel and Special K- thank you! Yesterday I had my dress inspection and I almost cried- not in a good way either lol. It didn't look the way I remembered but then again I wasn't able to try it on because alterations was closed so I had to inspect it on a hanger. It's also ivory though in this pic and in my kind I swore it was white. They said its normal for a bride to fret at fittings because the gap of time that goes by is big and brides forget. I'm sure it will be just fine but I did have to take a deep breath. So much stress for a dress! Chantal- I think you make a stunning bride. I love your dress. Peach- everyone has voted but I say first one as well. :D
        Happily married to the love of my life- since July 5, 2013

#6074 lwynn3617

lwynn3617
        • 29 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Peach 

Okay, so I went shopping for the first time yesterday... brought people with me. There are only two shops here in town, the first one we found some nice things, but they were, well, nice. Good. Not fall off my chair good or anything though. Not great service though too.

The next place I had some luck. I actually found 2 dresses I really liked. I was grinning like an idiot in both of them, but absolutely "cooing" in one of them... the more expensive of course.

Of course, it is different than what I would have picked.

It was a clearance dress (the cooing one), so the last one... no ordering in. We put a hold on it for a week. It was more than $900... the 2nd runner up was a little over $400. So now I am wondering. I love the dress... but I was wanting some opinions. Maybe to reconfirm the one I love? Get a general opinion?

So I am going to post both here, not saying which is which. Would LOVE opinions, ladies! Okay, so you cannot see it great in this cell-phone picture, but the first one has a little sparkle... the second one is slightly more flowy, but I think both have a little structure, but are still good for the beach. (FI requested, "no curtains".) Thoughts?

I like the first one best!

#6075 Oct 2012 Bride

Oct 2012 Bride
          • 217 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:28 PM

Ok ladies. Here is my dress. It's big in the pic. But I really like it.

#6076 Speckles121

Speckles121
            • 720 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:43 PM

Ok ladies. Here is my dress. It's big in the pic. But I really like it. Posted Image

LOVE this!!! Are you keeping the strap??

#6077 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
              • 861 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

Ok ladies. Here is my dress. It's big in the pic. But I really like it. Posted Image

Wow that dress is very va va voom!!!! Looks amazing on you! Very flattering!

#6078 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
                • 227 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:38 PM

I like the pose!! hehe  LOVE THE DRESS though!!  Especially the bling on the shoulder - very nice!

#6079 elissae

elissae
                  • 631 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
                  • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:53 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE!  Especially the rouching...

Originally Posted by Oct 2012 Bride 

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#6080 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
                  • 296 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:54 AM

I LOVE THIS DRESS!!! It was mine too for my wedding in April 2012. :)

Originally Posted by Oct 2012 Bride View Post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users