Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:48 AM

Thanks ladies! I spend too much time looking at the pics.. hahahha

#6012 Katryne

Katryne
    • 260 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:48 AM

Gorgeous!! 

Originally Posted by Tink 

I'm so thrilled to have finally found my dress! I fell in love with Allure 8859 before even trying it on. I tried it on as my first gown out of 7 that I picked and no other dressed made me feel as giddy as this one. I'm so relieved to finally have a better picture of what I will look like on our wedding day. The best part is that it will arrive in 2 weeks! Here's a pic of the dress, as soon as mine comes in I will post pictures 

#6013 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
      • 227 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:50 AM

@Tink - LOVE the dress!  Can't wait to see you in it!

#6014 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
        • 1,350 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by shes2013 

This dress is absolutley stunning!!!

Thank you!! :o)

I can't wait to have it fitted!  I'm removing the flower from the top left of the dress and making it into a hair flower. :o)

#6015 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
          • 1,350 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:25 AM

I'm so thrilled to have finally found my dress! I fell in love with Allure 8859 before even trying it on. I tried it on as my first gown out of 7 that I picked and no other dressed made me feel as giddy as this one. I'm so relieved to finally have a better picture of what I will look like on our wedding day. The best part is that it will arrive in 2 weeks! Here's a pic of the dress, as soon as mine comes in I will post pictures 

Tink!!... I love your dress!!!  I was in love with an Allure dress, they have amazing fits. :o) Love the sweetheart and beading design as well!  Congrats on finding your dress!! That's awesome it will only take 2 weeks to come in!  Can't wait to see you in it! :o)

#6016 shes2013

shes2013
            • 118 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:59 AM

Congrats on finding the dress!! :)

#6017 kfarkas26

kfarkas26
              • Site Supporter
              • 209 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:42 AM

Thanks for all of your input ladies!!! I have a lot to think about... <3 

#6018 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
                • Vendor
                • 1,243 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by CandyApple13 

this is my dress... I cannot wait for it to come in and try it on again (just a few weeks!)

3558_22e5_1.jpg

Wow, we are quickly approaching your day, so excited to be part of your day amiga!!!! :)

#6019 elissae

elissae
                  • 631 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
                  • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:12 AM

I love your dress CandyApple13!  Your day is fast approaching!  Cannot wait to hear all about it!

Are you wearing colored shoes with it???

Originally Posted by CandyApple13 

this is my dress... I cannot wait for it to come in and try it on again (just a few weeks!)

3558_22e5_1.jpg

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#6020 EmilyT

EmilyT
                  • 278 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 11:07 AM

hey everyone im new to this forum but i thought id share my story. . . I went dress shopping and fell in love with a gown by Enzoani (fernanda).. i did not want tool, i wanted a simple lace dress, but this was tool and puffy on the bottom etc but i LOVED it... anyway it was just a day i passed by a dress store and iwasnt ready to commit because i didnt try on any other dresses.... so i went to another store on a day i had planned with my mom and some friends and wanted to try that one on again & some others but they didnt have it... i showed the consultant a picture and she made me try on a very similar one and i was in LOVE again (only this one had sparkle which i loved and the other did not- i was going to have to add it). anyway i purchased it but went back and forth about if i shoulda bought the 1st one & added the sparkle... i was having serious dress regret. .  long story short i went back another day and was in tears saying i think i made a mistake.... they made me put it on again and let me pick others to try and this time when i put it on i was so happy because i knew i made the right choice. i HAD to go back and see it one more time to get that WOW factor and everyone i nthe store ( who could have easily tried to sell me another dress & make more money off of me) was begging me not to try on other dresses. i am soooo happy now. but i left there after i bought it still looking at other pictures etc until i went back and put it on again! sometimes u have to go with less stress, maybe diff. people etc. . . and just really make a decision. my advice to you girls is sometimes u have to try on things u are not expecting to like! dont try on all dresses that look the same, you really might be suprised!! also sometimes u need to try it on again, if i didnt i would have called and cancelled, but i knew the 2nd time i put it on that i had to have it.  I am sooo happy with my dress & happy that i didnt get what i orginally thought i wanted. its fun, classy, elegant & i couldnt be happier.

i am having trouble copyign the pic right now but when i can ill post a pic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users