Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#5971 heather1214

heather1214
  • 229 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:13 AM

My dress came in last week and I was finally able to try it on this week!  I'm so excited, I don't need ANY alterations!!! It's the perfect length in front and I'm not doing anything to the train. One more thing checked off the list!!

#5972 carajoe08

carajoe08
    • 197 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:21 AM

Your dress is beautiful!!!

#5973 carajoe08

carajoe08
      • 197 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by heather1214 

My dress came in last week and I was finally able to try it on this week!  I'm so excited, I don't need ANY alterations!!! It's the perfect length in front and I'm not doing anything to the train. One more thing checked off the list!!

Your dress is beautiful!

#5974 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
        • 366 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:08 AM

BEAUTIFUL dress!  What's the dress/designer name?  It is beautiful!

#5975 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
          • 955 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CourtandMatt 

Heather, the Adorae looks fantastic on you... Congrats!

#5976 heather1214

heather1214
            • 229 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:20 AM

Thanks so much!!! I love it more now than I did when I first put it on!

It's Maggie Sottero Adorae... I'm not wearing heels because I don't want it to drag for the ceremony (and look to long in the pictures) just so I can wear heels at the reception (and I'll prob end up in flip flops during the reception anyway!) The bridal salon I got it from suggested I order a petite.. I was so nervous!!!  I'm 5'5 and am wearing a 1 inch wedge/heel of some sort.  It's the perfect length, I'm so glad they suggested a petite instead of cutting 6 inches off the bottom!! 

(If any of you take that suggestion, I tried on a petite Maggie dress they had in stock to be sure it would work)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

Quote:

Heather, the Adorae looks fantastic on you... Congrats!

Originally Posted by CourtandMatt 

#5977 KLD78GDO78

KLD78GDO78
              • 7 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:20 AM

here is the back of my dress!!

#5978 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
                • 670 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:08 AM

here is the back of my dress!! Posted Image

Gorgeous back! Love that glitz on the halter

#5979 TheWolferts

TheWolferts
                  • 458 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:40 AM

I wore the Sottero Midgley Adorae as well on my wedding day! I am only 5'3" and new I would be wearing heels for the reception so I found great wedges that worked well in the sand because I got it hemmed for the reception length. I asked my salon if I should order the petite and they advised against it since they said it would be better to have to take the hem up than for it to be too short. If your petite length fits a 5'5" inches plus 1 each heel, Im glad I ordered mine in the regular length since I wore 4 inch heels! I had always wondered if I should have gotten the petite, but now I know! Are you getting a bustle put in? I got a 5 point french bustle put in.

It's Maggie Sottero Adorae... I'm not wearing heels because I don't want it to drag for the ceremony (and look to long in the pictures) just so I can wear heels at the reception (and I'll prob end up in flip flops during the reception anyway!) The bridal salon I got it from suggested I order a petite.. I was so nervous!!!  I'm 5'5 and am wearing a 1 inch wedge/heel of some sort.  It's the perfect length, I'm so glad they suggested a petite instead of cutting 6 inches off the bottom!! 

(If any of you take that suggestion, I tried on a petite Maggie dress they had in stock to be sure it would work)

#5980 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
                    • 366 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 10:55 AM

I thought it looked familiar.  I totally tried on that dress and loved it, but it didn't look half as good on me as it does on you!   I love it!!   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users