Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#5951 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
  • 670 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 08:29 AM

I love this dress, I would love to see the back of it!

#5952 philanab

philanab
    • 178 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 11:59 AM

i just got this dress - i am in love! it's not quite white/ivory, sort of a more silvery color (like the one in the second pic, which is making me re-think our wedding colors) but i LOVE IT! Reem Acra Twist Front Gown with Jeweled Sleeves Reminiscent of the Oscar dress that Olivia Wilde wore one year... I <3 the H-E-doublehockeysticks out of this dress!!! <3 Posted Image  

Wow, what a stunning dress. I'd love to see a picture of it on you. Absolutely beautiful!

#5953 philanab

philanab
      • 178 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 12:45 PM

Here is her dress.. :o) Posted Image

this is beautiful! My fianc© doesn't like lace otherwise I would have gotten something similar to this

#5954 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
        • 227 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 05:43 PM

Hmmmm.... I never thought to ask what my fiancee likes - Hope he likes lace!! haha

#5955 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
          • 366 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by KLD78GDO78 

here is the dress I picked!! 

What a great beach dress!  I tried on something similar at this one salon that was like "you can't buy any of our dresses because you are having a beach weddding."  It was a great beach dress but I just can't rock it.  Too bad because it is beautiful!

#5956 Pucca

Pucca
            • 485 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by CourtandMatt 

What a great beach dress!  I tried on something similar at this one salon that was like "you can't buy any of our dresses because you are having a beach weddding."  It was a great beach dress but I just can't rock it.  Too bad because it is beautiful!

Really?? What do they mean by that? I hope you found another bridal salon. 

#5957 CourtandMatt

CourtandMatt
              • 366 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by Pucca 

Really?? What do they mean by that? I hope you found another bridal salon. 

I did find another bridal salon.   That one place was just so rude and was like "our dresses are too heavy for a beach wedding."  The only dress they said I could really wear was a dress similar to the one I commented on.  It was BEAUTIFUL but I just had such a bad time at that salon. 

In other words, my point was that that dress is beautiful and a great beach wedding dress (the salon showed me photos of other DW brides wearing that dress or a similar one and everyone looked beautiful).

#5958 Pucca

Pucca
                • 485 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by CourtandMatt 

I did find another bridal salon.   That one place was just so rude and was like "our dresses are too heavy for a beach wedding."  The only dress they said I could really wear was a dress similar to the one I commented on.  It was BEAUTIFUL but I just had such a bad time at that salon. 

In other words, my point was that that dress is beautiful and a great beach wedding dress (the salon showed me photos of other DW brides wearing that dress or a similar one and everyone looked beautiful).

I can't believe that people would be so flat out rude! The bride should be the judge of what is too heavy and what is not. Thank goodness you found a better bridal salon! Happy planning! :)

#5959 k032379

k032379
                  • 161 posts

Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:41 PM

I said yes to the dress! For the third time... I bought two other dresses that I later decided I didn't like. The first one I luckily caught before they'd started making the dress, so I got a full refund. I'll lose at least my deposit on dress #2 (have to call the shop to ask them). But that's OK because the third time's a charm and this one I love! It's a Jim Hjelm that I got at a store in LA that has huge discounts on dresses (up to 75% off) because they're samples directly from the designers. Great for your wallet, not so great if you're not exactly a sample size! I will definitely need to kick my workouts/weight loss plan into serious gear the next 8 months before the wedding so it's not crazy tight like it is in this pic, but here you go! http://www.jlmcoutur...2012/Style-8208 Posted Image

Absolutely gorgeous

#5960 jello

jello
                    • 128 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:11 AM

Is that a Paloma Blanca?  I'm 95% sure I tried on that dress and loved it!  It's so gorgeous, but was out of my budget... lucky you! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users