Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#5801 allieplask

allieplask
  • 177 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:04 AM

I also got the Lacie shoe but have since returned it.  Since I am wearing flip flops (from Lilly Pulitzer) for the beach ceremony, I didn't want a huge heel for the reception - and because I don't want to be stepping all over my dress during the ceremony.... but the more wedding blogs/websites I've looked at, I noticed that EVERYONE is wearing the Lacie for their wedding too!  I couldn't bring myself to wear a shoe that I see everyone else wearing and wanted my own "special shoes".... Shoes have been driving me crazy for the past few weeks but I am finally decided on a pair from J. Crew that I am in love with.

Originally Posted by missKLR 

This is my dress except mine is white with white sash...cant decide on shoes...any suggestions? I purchased Badgley Mischka Lacie in white but they are too tight...not sure if I should order bigger or look at something else.

wedding website: www.allienick.com

#5802 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
    • 455 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
    • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:05 AM

This is my dress except mine is white with white sash...cant decide on shoes...any suggestions? I purchased Badgley Mischka Lacie in white but they are too tight...not sure if I should order bigger or look at something else.

love it!!!, sexy and classy!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#5803 McLecker

McLecker
    • 194 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by georgiasl 

You look amazing! I was leaning toward a more simple style since it is going to be a beach bedding. After seeing your pics I think I am going to go for the ball gown style I have always wanted.

What. Beautiful pics. Del Sol did a fab job!

#5804 McLecker

McLecker
      • 194 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:29 AM

Badgley Mischka also has a champagne colour heel that has a bit of bling on the toe. They are stunning and would tie into the sash. Had them at Nordstroms.

#5805 McLecker

McLecker
        • 194 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:46 AM

I just tried on my dress with a veil for the first time. My dress is still held together with pins bc it hasn't been sized yet (November wedding). But thought I would post it with the veil for a true bride picture :)

#5806 McLecker

McLecker
          • 194 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by venus909 

I know I posted pictures of my dress when I first got it, but I figured I'd come back and post pictures of it in action from my wedding day and day after ;)  I loved my dress when I bought it, went through dress doubt for a few months and then fell in love with it all over again.  It was the perfect dress for me :)  It's and Allure C175... sorry for the million pictures...

STUNNING!!!!! 

Here is a random question for you - did you have your hair and make up done for your trash the dress? You look absolutely STUNNING in your water shots (particularly the one where you are in a wave) and I just had to ask. I'm debating on getting H&M done all over again - but you look so beautiful, maybe it is worth it? Love the shots and dress.

#5807 kkeeve01

kkeeve01
            • 43 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:19 AM

BOUGHT MY DRESS LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files

#5808 AllieH

AllieH
              • Resort/Area Ambassadors
              • 2,014 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
              • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
              • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 03 August 2012 - 06:20 AM

beautiful!!! your smile says it all

Attached Files

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#5809 McLecker

McLecker
              • 194 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by kkeeve01 

Congrats!! Love the one shoulder detail!

Attached Files

#5810 jsullivan86

jsullivan86
                • 22 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:38 AM

So exciting! Mine just came in! I am going to try it on next Saturday after my make up trial! I am so nervous! I hope it's exactly what I remember! haha I only tried the sample on once! You look beautiful!!!!  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)