Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#571 renee1811

renee1811
  • 539 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 06:08 PM

David's Bridal - Chiffon split front A-line gown with pleated surplice bodice beaded empire waist.

Here's my dress! Sorry, I don't have any pics of me in it yet, but I'll post them once I get some :)

#572 renee1811

renee1811
    • 539 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 06:08 PM

David's Bridal - Chiffon split front A-line gown with pleated surplice bodice beaded empire waist.

Here's my dress! Sorry, I don't have any pics of me in it yet, but I'll post them once I get some :)

#573 renee1811

renee1811
      • 539 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 06:10 PM

sorry ladies--double post! how do I get rid of one of them?

#574 *Krista*

*Krista*
        • 819 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 06:59 PM

Renee your dress is gorgeous!! I love how flowy it is! and you got it for cheaper! YES! :) Good work! I'm studying to complete my Masters in Counselling Psychology - going to be a shrink - lol!!
          July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#575 renee1811

renee1811
          • 539 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 08:01 PM

Krista, that's awesome! I'm working on my Master's in Counseling--I want to be a school counselor :)

#576 carolina24

carolina24
            • 1,573 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 09:26 PM

renee your dress is sooo pretty, I love how flowy it is!

#577 *Krista*

*Krista*
              • 819 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 12:14 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by renee1811
                Krista, that's awesome! I'm working on my Master's in Counseling--I want to be a school counselor :)
                That's so cool!!! What a coincidence that we are taking the same program! lol! Good luck with your studies! Are you planning to do a lot of planning done over the Christmas break? I'm hoping to get lots done, as I'm taking 2 classes in winter semester plus working full time! AHH!
                July 10, 2010 ~ This was the day I married my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, and love... ~ Mrs. Allen

#578 nikicrosby

nikicrosby
                • 230 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 05:17 PM

My Dress is in!!! I ordered my Maggie several months ago....from the catelogue! I didn't get to try a sample on. I have been so worried about this.....Would it even look good What if it didn't?? AND I LOVE IT!

It is a little tight in the hips but I am working on that. I have until April....so hopefully it fits better then. I love it. Please don't mind the hair lol.....Oh and not sure why the colouring of the one pic is off but the lighting must have been different.

Click the image to open in full size.

#579 *Krista*

*Krista*
                  • 819 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 06:17 PM

Nikicrosby your dress is gorgeous! I think you definitely made the right choice! :)

#580 NicoRuskies

NicoRuskies
                    • 92 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 08:04 PM

wow nikicrosby, you look AMAZING in that dress!! I love the sweetheart neck and how the fabric comes to the side. Congrats on a successful purchase without trying it on! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users