Originally Posted by jennifer8913 

My dress

pretty

#5772 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
    • 1,088 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by trivera5521 

Okay ladies after my first visit to Kleinfelds and saying Yes to a dress that I ending up having dress regret I went yesterday for my second appt and found "MY" dress! I couldnt be happier and super excited. Its a Pnina Tornai and has so much personality to it that it just screams Meeeee!!!! I have to say that I love this color!! And although we are not in the least bit traditional the one thing that I know my FI would prefer is me in a white dress. So I may have to sacrifice the color that I just love and I am okay with it.

definitely unique and yes screams personality. It fits really nice on you. What color is that a rose?

#5773 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
      • 1,088 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by lianne 

I finally get to post my dress!!!  Here it is...held with clips, still needs to be altered!!!  

It actually comes with shoulder sleeves (see below) which has a key hole back but I won't be wearing them.  

I really like your dress fits nice love the beading and the train..I like it better without the shoulder sleeves but it looks nice with both

#5774 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
        • 1,088 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by sswed13 

Your dress looks amazing! I love TTD!

yes,  I second that Amazing

#5775 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
          • 1,088 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by LTLFAITHY 

Dress 2.jpgDress 3.jpg

I bought my dress yesterday!! And it is absolutely everything I said I didn't want!! LOL 

I'm not going to wear the strap though, and we're just going to sew a small flower onto the bust line. Without the strap the dress was kind of missing something, but the flower "completed" it! Yay!!!!! 

Really beautiful

#5776 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
            • 1,088 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Trace2013 

Hi girls!

Like many of you, I've been looking for something really simple and "flowy" without a train that would work for our beach destination wedding without having to blow the budget spending upwards of $1500 on the dress. Although they are beautiful, I'd much rather have that cash in my budget for something else than on my back all night.

When I was in the bridal shop and explaining what I wanted the sales girl were SO helpful and said "you know, that exact dress you are describing sounds a lot like one of the bridesmaid dresses we have..." I didn't want to be rude so I thought, why not? and tried it on... well. it was PERFECT! And available in white and the best part? $260!!!!!! So... Just wanted to give you ladies a heads up if you're looking for something a bit more simple and are on a budget, most bridesmaid dresses come in white and the cost savings speak for themselves! What do you guys think?? Does it look "bridesmaidy"? I haven't bought it yet, but I think its the one..  I might add a belt for the reception to glitz it up a bit but its sooo what I wanted and Im so happy! Hopefully you can see the link..

white.jpg

YOu can not even tell that this is a bridesmaid dress

#5777 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Kat1919 

Here is my wedding dress . . .

049.JPG

YOu look really nice love your bling

#5778 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
                • 227 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by trivera5521 

Okay ladies after my first visit to Kleinfelds and saying Yes to a dress that I ending up having dress regret I went yesterday for my second appt and found "MY" dress! I couldnt be happier and super excited. Its a Pnina Tornai and has so much personality to it that it just screams Meeeee!!!! I have to say that I love this color!! And although we are not in the least bit traditional the one thing that I know my FI would prefer is me in a white dress. So I may have to sacrifice the color that I just love and I am okay with it.

This dress is stunning!!  You look sexy and elegant... which is difficult to achieve!!  Gorgeous - THE ONE!!

#5779 dreamspcbride78

dreamspcbride78
                  • 21 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:07 PM

This is beautiful, wonderful idea!

#5780 dreamspcbride78

dreamspcbride78
                    • 21 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 05:08 PM

This is stunning, I already purchased my dress, but I absolutely love this dress!

Originally Posted by LTLFAITHY 

Dress 2.jpgDress 3.jpg

I bought my dress yesterday!! And it is absolutely everything I said I didn't want!! LOL 

I'm not going to wear the strap though, and we're just going to sew a small flower onto the bust line. Without the strap the dress was kind of missing something, but the flower "completed" it! Yay!!!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users