Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#5761 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
  • 955 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:11 AM

I'm not a huge fan of Pnina Tornai, but this dress is definitely a winner and it looks fantastic on you. I'm glad you listened to your gut and went back to find this gem!

#5762 Houstonnlh

Houstonnlh
    • 116 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:00 AM

Very Unique! Congrats on finding the one you love!

#5763 venus909

venus909
      • 328 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by trivera5521 

Okay ladies after my first visit to Kleinfelds and saying Yes to a dress that I ending up having dress regret I went yesterday for my second appt and found "MY" dress! I couldnt be happier and super excited. Its a Pnina Tornai and has so much personality to it that it just screams Meeeee!!!! I have to say that I love this color!! And although we are not in the least bit traditional the one thing that I know my FI would prefer is me in a white dress. So I may have to sacrifice the color that I just love and I am okay with it.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!  Such a gorgeous dress and it looks great on you!

#5764 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
        • 455 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
        • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:36 AM

Okay ladies after my first visit to Kleinfelds and saying Yes to a dress that I ending up having dress regret I went yesterday for my second appt and found "MY" dress! I couldnt be happier and super excited. Its a Pnina Tornai and has so much personality to it that it just screams Meeeee!!!! I have to say that I love this color!! And although we are not in the least bit traditional the one thing that I know my FI would prefer is me in a white dress. So I may have to sacrifice the color that I just love and I am okay with it.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#5765 KristieT

KristieT
        • 430 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:48 AM

Hot!!

#5766 elissae

elissae
          • 631 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
          • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:54 AM

I LOVE IT - the color reminds me of my favorite ice cream - BLACK RASPBERRY!  xoxo  Gorgeous!

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#5767 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
          • 455 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
          • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:15 AM

My dress

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#5768 JoeJoeT

JoeJoeT
          • 22 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:16 PM

I FOUND MY DRESS!! :)

#5769 shannonlsmith

shannonlsmith
            • Site Supporter
            • 34 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:57 PM

Here is my dress!  We get married on October 3, 2012 at The Grand Palladium.  I am trying to decide if I will wear a veil for the ceremony.  If I do it will definitely be mantilla (long).

#5770 tyrebride2b2013

tyrebride2b2013
              • 1,088 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by shannonlsmith 

Here is my dress!  We get married on October 3, 2012 at The Grand Palladium.  I am trying to decide if I will wear a veil for the ceremony.  If I do it will definitely be mantilla (long).

beautiful I really like that.. did you try on already?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users