Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#5551 CancunLove14

CancunLove14
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 09:51 AM

Here's my Dress.

It's from the White by Vera Wang line at David's Bridal.
    It is so light and I love how it flows! Awe.

19562579601781761_J6rfPGOH_f.jpg

photo.jpg

19562579601781796_exBLsQxe_f.jpg

Here is the Veil that I'm hoping to get.
    I love the Tulle layer on top.. should look amazing with all my tulle on the dress.

19562579601841175_43qJ36PI_f.jpg

My dress actually inspired the whole vintage theme for our wedding in Mexico. :)

#5552 mysecreteden

mysecreteden
    • 79 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:46 PM

PIC_6516.JPG

my dress made by Dressilyme, quality is pretty good for the price I paid, and it looks great in photos

#5553 Speckles121

Speckles121
      • 720 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 12:49 PM

SUPER pretty!!!

Originally Posted by CancunLove14 

Here's my Dress.

It's from the White by Vera Wang line at David's Bridal.
        It is so light and I love how it flows! Awe.

19562579601781761_J6rfPGOH_f.jpg

photo.jpg

19562579601781796_exBLsQxe_f.jpg

Here is the Veil that I'm hoping to get.
        I love the Tulle layer on top.. should look amazing with all my tulle on the dress.

19562579601841175_43qJ36PI_f.jpg

My dress actually inspired the whole vintage theme for our wedding in Mexico. :)

#5554 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
        • Site Supporter
        • 340 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:05 PM

Now that the BIG Day is over I can post my BABY!! 

IMG_2654.JPG

Hanging in the Presidential Suite after Trash the Dress Shoot!

100_0096.JPG

Sorry about the quality, but its Essense of Australia D1241... SO comfty!

#5555 lianne

lianne
          • 134 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by mysecreteden 

PIC_6516.JPG

my dress made by Dressilyme, quality is pretty good for the price I paid, and it looks great in photos

Gorgeous! I like the top of it.

#5556 k032379

k032379
            • 161 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 03:57 PM

Love this dress it is so lovely. I almost got it. It was the runner up. It was my Mom's favorite. Stunning!!! K

SUPERĀ pretty!!!

#5557 LTLFAITHY

LTLFAITHY
              • 180 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by kkeeve01 

thanks ladies!!! I think I'm going to continue my shopping. I am so indecisive :( 

I am on the indecisive train with you!! LOL

~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!

#5558 allieplask

allieplask
                • 177 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:57 AM

I feel the same way.. I have found dresses I REALLY like, and dresses that my mom has told me are "the one" but I haven't had a moment either?  I don't know if it's because I really don't love love the dresses or if because it's just too hard to tell?  All the dresses I try on are sample sizes and I'm a 2 - so the ones with pretty backs and special detailing are just so hard to tell because the dresses I try on don't fit me...  Also, the majority of the dresses I try on are ivory and not white, which I plan to order!  Who knew it would be so hard? Say yes to the dress lies, they make it look so easy and fun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kkeeve01 

Went on my 2nd more serious shopping trip with my family. I feel like there is something wrong with me. I can't seem to have that "moment" the above two dresses were my favorite but still didn't have that moment nor did my family. I'm just curious what are your opinions on these 2? To pagenty? 

wedding website: www.allienick.com

#5559 cdc150

cdc150
                  • 332 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by allieplask 

I feel the same way.. I have found dresses I REALLY like, and dresses that my mom has told me are "the one" but I haven't had a moment either?  I don't know if it's because I really don't love love the dresses or if because it's just too hard to tell?  All the dresses I try on are sample sizes and I'm a 2 - so the ones with pretty backs and special detailing are just so hard to tell because the dresses I try on don't fit me...  Also, the majority of the dresses I try on are ivory and not white, which I plan to order!  Who knew it would be so hard? Say yes to the dress lies, they make it look so easy and fun!

Quote:

I never had "the moment" with my dress.  Looking at pictures I know that was the perfect dress!  When I tried it one, I just really liked something about it.  My 2nd fitting was when I knew I made the right decision. 

#5560 kkeeve01

kkeeve01
                    • 43 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by allieplask 

Quote:

i also am a 2 and i agree the dresses become so distorted when I try them on thats its very hard to tell how it will lay/fit when properly sized. I know I shouldn't be complaining about being a size 2 but in this situation it kind of sucks and is not helping me make a decision. Good news is... it has been 24 hours since i tried on the dresses and I still like them and am going to retry them on with only my mother this time. To many people = to many opinions!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users