8281 replies to this topic

#5491 elissae

elissae
  • 631 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
  • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:39 AM

Kristie - gorgeous dress!!!  That is natural?  I love the  natural...it looks white...so the white must be bright white?

Originally Posted by KristieT 

OK.. just learning how to upload pics.. here it is.

This is natural.. should i order natural or white?

dress.JPG

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#5492 elissae

elissae
  • 631 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
  • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:39 AM

Kristie - gorgeous dress!!!  That is natural?  I love the  natural...it looks white...so the white must be bright white?

dress.JPG

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#5493 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
  • 271 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by LTLFAITHY 

Oh, that is so sweet. My fiances mother is terminally ill, and will almost certainly (but miracles do happen) pass before our wedding - we're trying to think of something special to do to remember her on our wedding day...............

Originally Posted by elissae 

I think the blue heart is a great idea!  I lost my day 18 years ago (he was young, 54)...I was wondering how I was going to incorporate him into my day...I like the idea of this....I may try and do something similar.  Thanks for sharing - you looked GORGEOUS!  PS:  The boots rock it, Sister!

You guys brought tears to my eyes!!! These are such nice gestures to include in your wedding days! Good Luck with everything ladies!!!! I am surely counting my blessings.

#5494 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
    • 271 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:25 AM

Your dress is BEAUTIFUL!!! You look perfect in it. I would definitely go with the natural.

dress.JPG

#5495 KristieT

KristieT
      • 430 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:37 AM

Thanks so much ladies!! I havent seen the white in person so i was scared to order.. maybe natural is that way to go here. :)

#5496 ChocoTaco7568

ChocoTaco7568
        • 955 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:10 AM

Thanks so much ladies!! I havent seen the white in person so i was scared to order.. maybe natural is that way to go here. :)

+1, i really like the natural color for this dress and material.  I think bright white can be a bit stark and not flattering on most. Congrats on finding a beautiful dress is this a Mikaella?

#5497 KristieT

KristieT
          • 430 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

+1, i really like the natural color for this dress and material.  I think bright white can be a bit stark and not flattering on most. Congrats on finding a beautiful dress is this a Mikaella?

Hi Choco!!

Yeah it is Mikaella!! You know your dresses! I found a pic of this dress and instantly fell in love.. I was so excited to find it in my city.. and then once it was on I just fell in love! Always thought i wanted alot of sparkle.. but this just proves you often end up with something other then what you originally thought! I was scared it was too plain in the front but the detail on the chest is just enough.. and the back is just beautiful. Thanks for you opinion on the color. Consensus definitely seems to be natural.  

#5498 AllieH

AllieH
            • Resort/Area Ambassadors
            • 2,014 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
            • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
            • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:44 AM

Kristie - gorgeous dress!!!! and you can bling it up with the jewelry. I like the natural.

Hi Choco!!

Yeah it is Mikaella!! You know your dresses! I found a pic of this dress and instantly fell in love.. I was so excited to find it in my city.. and then once it was on I just fell in love! Always thought i wanted alot of sparkle.. but this just proves you often end up with something other then what you originally thought! I was scared it was too plain in the front but the detail on the chest is just enough.. and the back is just beautiful. Thanks for you opinion on the color. Consensus definitely seems to be natural.  

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#5499 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
            • 614 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:48 AM

hey ladies - wanted to share a pic showing how one of my friends honored her husband's mom who had passed away shortly before the ceremony. I love this idea. she attached some type of photo charm to her (bride's) bouquet of red roses.

carrier mom pic.jpg

#5500 AllieH

AllieH
              • Resort/Area Ambassadors
              • 2,014 posts
              • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
              • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
              • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 04 June 2012 - 09:51 AM

I had my 2nd fitting over the weekend, and while my dress is still a work in progress (you can see the lace hasn't been tacked down underneath my arms), I'm loving the changes!! we changed the neckline from straight to a soft sweetheart, and she took the bodice in a little. It makes a huge difference. The hem is just pinned right now.

dress1 - fitting.jpg

And here's a look at the bustle - it has a chapel train that is layered with the organza (it's pinned also):

dress3 - fitting.jpg

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users