Jump to content

Photo

Show us your wedding dress!


  • Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#5481 LTLFAITHY

LTLFAITHY
  • Jr. Member
  • 180 posts

    Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:06 PM

    Is that a little heart on the back of your dress, or am I seeing things?? If it is, that is adorable!!! 

    And I LOVE the boots!!! 

    Originally Posted by LuckyGal4 

    Maybe the 3rd time is the charm!! I've posted this twice now and it gives me an error!! My apologizes if it shows up more than once!!

    Here is my dress...

    Burney Wedding-0014.jpgBurney Wedding-0031.jpg

    For fun!!

    Burney Wedding-0038.jpg


    ~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

    4.27.13

    54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!


    #5482 cinnagirl

    cinnagirl
    • Jr. Member
    • 261 posts

      Posted 03 June 2012 - 06:48 PM

      Originally Posted by cruisebride13 

      heres my dress :)

       

      IMG_3994.jpg

       

      IMG_5399.jpg

      What a lovely dress! I like the bow detail at the bottom, so cute. It looks great on you!



      #5483 LuckyGal4

      LuckyGal4
      • Site Supporter
      • 73 posts

        Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:46 AM

        Thank yall!! I love cowboys boots, wear them all the time! And yes it is a blue heart, my dad past away a few years ago so I got one of his old shirts and then my future MIL cut it out and sewed it into the dress for my something blue plus its like I will have a piece of him with me when I walk down the aisle



        #5484 elissae

        elissae
        • Member
        • 631 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
        • LocationClifton Park, NY

        Posted 04 June 2012 - 06:03 AM

        Originally Posted by LuckyGal4 

        Thank yall!! I love cowboys boots, wear them all the time! And yes it is a blue heart, my dad past away a few years ago so I got one of his old shirts and then my future MIL cut it out and sewed it into the dress for my something blue plus its like I will have a piece of him with me when I walk down the aisle

        I think the blue heart is a great idea!  I lost my day 18 years ago (he was young, 54)...I was wondering how I was going to incorporate him into my day...I like the idea of this....I may try and do something similar.  Thanks for sharing - you looked GORGEOUS!  PS:  The boots rock it, Sister!
         


        Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.


        #5485 LuckyGal4

        LuckyGal4
        • Site Supporter
        • 73 posts

          Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:04 AM

          Aww thank you and you are so welcome!! I wish I could wear my boots on the beach :-) lol def too hot for that, so thats why I wore them for my bridals... I love it, my MIL did such a good job! I am lucky to have her as she is extremely talented when it comes to these things!! I am also gonna have a pic of my dad in a little charm that will be wrapped around my bouquet (gotta love pinterest!!!) Good luck I am sure you will come up with something!!!



          #5486 LTLFAITHY

          LTLFAITHY
          • Jr. Member
          • 180 posts

            Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:18 AM

            Oh, that is so sweet. My fiances mother is terminally ill, and will almost certainly (but miracles do happen) pass before our wedding - we're trying to think of something special to do to remember her on our wedding day...............


            ~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

            4.27.13

            54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!


            #5487 KristieT

            KristieT
            • Jr. Member
            • 430 posts

              Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:33 AM

              My dress- sample size.. So isnt fitting correctly yet..

              This is color Natural... it also comes in white..

              Any suggestions for what color I should order?

               

               

              Attached Files



              #5488 KristieT

              KristieT
              • Jr. Member
              • 430 posts

                Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:34 AM

                Originally Posted by KristieT 

                My dress- sample size.. So isnt fitting correctly yet..

                This is color Natural... it also comes in white..

                Any suggestions for what color I should order?

                 

                 

                 

                Attached Files



                #5489 KristieT

                KristieT
                • Jr. Member
                • 430 posts

                  Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:35 AM

                  OK.. just learning how to upload pics.. here it is.

                   

                  This is natural.. should i order natural or white?

                   

                  dress.JPG



                  #5490 elissae

                  elissae
                  • Member
                  • 631 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
                  • LocationClifton Park, NY

                  Posted 04 June 2012 - 07:36 AM

                  Originally Posted by LuckyGal4 

                  Aww thank you and you are so welcome!! I wish I could wear my boots on the beach :-) lol def too hot for that, so thats why I wore them for my bridals... I love it, my MIL did such a good job! I am lucky to have her as she is extremely talented when it comes to these things!! I am also gonna have a pic of my dad in a little charm that will be wrapped around my bouquet (gotta love pinterest!!!) Good luck I am sure you will come up with something!!!

                  Yes, I am doing that as well with the charm!  I LOVE PINTREST TOO!  xoxo


                  Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.





                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users