• 110 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 06:43 AM

perfect choice, love the neckline detail

#5462 cinnagirl

cinnagirl
    • 261 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by LTLFAITHY 

So, I THINK this is going to be the dress. I do love it, I felt great in it, and it is actually below what I was planning on spending ~ but I didn't have that "Say Yes to the Dress" moment..................................052.JPG053.JPG

I didn't have a moment either. I think that's fine too! The dress looks stunning on you though and once it's fitted, you could have that moment. :) I LOVE the open back. Part of me is wishing I had gotten a dress with some lovely back details, but oh well. 

#5463 AquaCait

AquaCait
      • 209 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:46 PM

I've posted my dress on here a long time ago.  But here it is on the wedding day!!!  46 bustle points, it was soooooo worth it for the reception to get rid of the train....

Dress backPillars

VS PicSandy dress

#5464 maridr2012

maridr2012
        • 251 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 06:00 AM

AquaCait: what length is your veil? I'm trying to find the right veil for my mermaid gown and I'm not crazy about the fingertip length but also don't want a chapel or cathedral length. I'm thinking maybe a waltz length would be good...is that what you had? How'd it work out for you?

#5465 AquaCait

AquaCait
          • 209 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 09:46 AM

AquaCait: what length is your veil? I'm trying to find the right veil for my mermaid gown and I'm not crazy about the fingertip length but also don't want a chapel or cathedral length. I'm thinking maybe a waltz length would be good...is that what you had? How'd it work out for you?

My veil was 60". It had all little crystals in it with a pewter edging. It looked fantastic, but once I turned around to sign our papers, it twirled like a tornado. It looked great though. Thankfully my MOH untwirled it for me... Good luck with the veil!!

#5466 Sherrid

Sherrid
            • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

My dress!!  

556756_10151740891615578_1276493249_n.jpg546650_10151740861545578_470990273_n.jpg

#5467 AquaCait

AquaCait
              • 209 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 02:38 PM

My dress!!   Posted ImagePosted Image

That's Narelle, isnt it?? I loved that one...Maggies are the best!!!

#5468 jriftin

jriftin
                • 28 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:23 PM

That's gorgeous!  Fits you beautifully and looks like it's nice and airy.  

#5469 brgephar

brgephar
                  • 166 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by LTLFAITHY 

So, I THINK this is going to be the dress. I do love it, I felt great in it, and it is actually below what I was planning on spending ~ but I didn't have that "Say Yes to the Dress" moment..................................052.JPG053.JPG

It's beautiful! 

#5470 Smoylan

Smoylan
                    • 202 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:02 AM

Here is my dress at the second fitting. The boneing in the bodice was also removed for this fitting to tighten it up. That is why the top looks droopy.

But I need to post this because I CANNOT DECIDE ON JEWLERY!! This is harder than deciding on the dress...photo.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users