Posted 16 May 2012 - 07:23 PM

318362_2458913026282_1055831580_32823204_1773414803_n.jpg

watters wtoo bianca

Dreams Los Cabos - October 29, 2011

#5362 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
    • 1,350 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 04:42 AM

Your dress looks great on you!!.. And I LOVE how you did your hair! :o)

#5363 kkeeve01

kkeeve01
      • 43 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:29 AM

love this, I went and tried on several lat night like this, but they all seemed to be missing something yet I can't put my finger on it. Great choice!!

Originally Posted by JessiTaylor 

i found my perfect dress! it is quite puffy in real life with all the crinoline at the bottom and i love it! it still needs a few adjustments, and as im not 6 foot tall like the model it will be a little bit more on the floor. i just love the beading and details on it =)

dress.jpg

#5364 kkeeve01

kkeeve01
        • 43 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:34 AM

#1.JPG

OK, this was my fave that I tired on, but I walked out of the store not buying it. Opinions ladies?

#5365 Dazeydawl

Dazeydawl
          • 861 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by kkeeve01 

#1.JPG

OK, this was my fave that I tired on, but I walked out of the store not buying it. Opinions ladies?

I Think that dress is beautiful and looks amazing on you!!

#5366 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
            • 1,350 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by MsBlissMpls 

Here's my Allure 8862. Photos by Victor Herrera Photography - Adrian Herrera, and one of the only photos we've received from our underwater photo shoot by Del Sol Photographer Debora. 

001-77.jpg

001-233 copy.jpg

001-294 copy.jpg

001-312 copy.jpg

274156696036526196_mdLboK85_f.jpg

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your dress!!.. I'm gonna have to go find it and try it on. :o)

#5367 MsBlissMpls

MsBlissMpls
              • 253 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by MissBubbles205 

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your dress!!.. I'm gonna have to go find it and try it on. :o)

Thanks MissBubbles205! I've said it so many times.. I will never get tired of hearing about my dress!  I love it so much :)

I tried on SO many dresses and really thought I would get a mermaid styled one, but this one accented my smallest feature which is my waist (the criss cross top with the attention on the oblique rhinestones accented my best feature) and helped to hide my thickest part (my hips and thighs). Also I was told this was a good style on me because I'm short and the mermaid style was just making me look more short and bringing attention to my wide hips (that's where the mermaid portion ended on my body).

There are a couple of other really cute Allure dresses with a similar cut top, but those tops do not have the criss cross top which leads the eyes down to the waist or the oblique rhinestones. Depending on what your most awesome feature is, one of those might be gorgeous on you as well :)

Happy Dress hunting!!

#5368 dzaccaria

dzaccaria
                • 148 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:26 AM

Found my dress! Ended up buying the sample because you could not beat the price, so now for the next year I am just going to look at it everyday! (what a tease!) Definitly needs lots of alterations especially since I am only 4'10! But you get the idea! Never in a million years did i think i would wear this type of dress on my wedding day but I fell in love with the lace and how simple and lightweight it is!

dress4.jpg

And this is a close up of the beading and the bow...

dress5.JPG

#5369 MsBlissMpls

MsBlissMpls
                  • 253 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:39 AM

SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the details! It fits you really well even unaltered. Can't imagine how wonderful it will be when it fits you like a glove :) Congrats!

Originally Posted by dzaccaria 

Found my dress! Ended up buying the sample because you could not beat the price, so now for the next year I am just going to look at it everyday! (what a tease!) Definitly needs lots of alterations especially since I am only 4'10! But you get the idea! Never in a million years did i think i would wear this type of dress on my wedding day but I fell in love with the lace and how simple and lightweight it is!

dress4.jpg

And this is a close up of the beading and the bow...

dress5.JPG

#5370 dzaccaria

dzaccaria
                    • 148 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by MsBlissMpls 

SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the details! It fits you really well even unaltered. Can't imagine how wonderful it will be when it fits you like a glove :) Congrats!

Thanks!!!! Let me just tell you that I ADORE your dress! I searched through the Allure collection online and fell in love with that style of dress and esp that specific one! I truely thought that would be the type of dress I would pick and for the same reasons that you stated! Unfortunately the dress did not fit me at ALL like it fits you!!! You looked absolutely stunning!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users