• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#5261 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
  • Vendor
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by krsmith 

Here is my dress! I posted a crappy cell phone pic of me trying it on in the store earlier in the thread, but now that I got my wedding pictures back from Del Sol I have WAY better pictures to show off my pretty dress! Unfortunately (or fortunately in most cases) I somehow lost quite a bit of weight the last 2 weeks before the wedding because all of a sudden my dress was laced as tight as it could go and I felt like I was swimming in it! Fortunately I am pretty busty, so it fit my chest well enough to hold the dress up, but because there was so much extra room in the tummy, the boning in the corset bowed out a bit and made me look like a had a bigger pooch than I did than when I was heavier and it fit more tightly. SHOOT! 

Kelly+Daniel_W_0418.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_W_0542.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_T_0088.jpg

Your gorgeous Kelly!   I love this one of you:

Kelly+Daniel_W_0136.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_W_0052.jpg

and this one, hanging dress in window.. WOWSA.  who ordered all those seagulls?  nice lighting on the dress.

amazing dress detail in B&W...
    Kelly+Daniel_W_0039.jpg

and of course this one is total hotness: 
    Kelly+Daniel_T_0047.jpg

#5262 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
    • Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:45 PM

I love this one too...

GREAT Underwater Trash the Dress and just like most dresses, hard to swim in... you did great though:

Kelly+Daniel_T_0110.jpg

My favorites from the TTD http://delsolphotogr...ries/?gal=656  

#5263 Oct 2012 Bride

Oct 2012 Bride
      • 217 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

These pictures are amazing. I love love love them.

#5264 k032379

k032379
        • 161 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:06 PM

Wow. Beautiful dress & pics. I love del sol.

Here is my dress! I posted a crappy cell phone pic of me trying it on in the store earlier in the thread, but now that I got my wedding pictures back from Del Sol I have WAY better pictures to show off my pretty dress! Unfortunately (or fortunately in most cases) I somehow lost quite a bit of weight the last 2 weeks before the wedding because all of a sudden my dress was laced as tight as it could go and I felt like I was swimming in it! Fortunately I am pretty busty, so it fit my chest well enough to hold the dress up, but because there was so much extra room in the tummy, the boning in the corset bowed out a bit and made me look like a had a bigger pooch than I did than when I was heavier and it fit more tightly. SHOOT! 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5265 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
          • 200 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!! Where is it from? Designer?

Originally Posted by jbmarch2012 

My dress on my wedding day!!!

DSC_6354.JPGDSC_6361.JPGDSC_6815.JPG

#5266 MJKH

MJKH
            • Site Supporter
            • 654 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

KELLY...you looked amazing and these photos are awesome...I don't know what you're talking about!!!  Your skin, makeup, hair...everything just divine! : )  Does it sound too perv-y if I say your boobs look friggin' fantastic in that dress?!?  Heehee...anywhoo, I think my favorite TTD shots are the close ups of you kissing (heads and camera just above water).  

Kelly+Daniel_W_0418.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_W_0542.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_T_0088.jpg

#5267 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
              • 460 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Amanda Gardner 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!! Where is it from? Designer?

It's a WTOO dress, named after me! LOL at least I like to think that it is, it's called the Jasmine style. Thanks!

#5268 krsmith

krsmith
                • 528 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

Thanks Matt! There are just too many amazing pictures to choose from! You guys definitely did such an incredible job. Not only are our pictures incredible, you ALL were so so so sweet and encouraging! You, Sol, Juan, and Melissa are some of my favorite people. :)

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock View Post

Your gorgeous Kelly!   I love this one of you:

Kelly+Daniel_W_0136.jpg

Kelly+Daniel_W_0052.jpg

and this one, hanging dress in window.. WOWSA.  who ordered all those seagulls?  nice lighting on the dress.

amazing dress detail in B&W...
                  Kelly+Daniel_W_0039.jpg

and of course this one is total hotness: 
                  Kelly+Daniel_T_0047.jpg

I SWEAR I am going to practice holding my breath and looking more graceful underwater so next time I get to to an underwater shoot I will be looking WAY more photogenic! I don't know how you got the pictures you did though...I must have been one of your toughest clients! Hahaha!

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock View Post

I love this one too...

GREAT Underwater Trash the Dress and just like most dresses, hard to swim in... you did great though:

Kelly+Daniel_T_0110.jpg

My favorites from the TTD http://delsolphotography.com/blog/content/galleries/?gal=656  

Thank you! I love Del Sol too! :)

Originally Posted by k032379 View Post

Wow. Beautiful dress & pics. I love del sol.

Haha doesn't sound pervy at all! Thank you very much! I LOVE hearing that! Hey, if you got 'em flaunt 'em! LOL! Oh man, there are SO many pictures that I LOVE I can't even pick just one. It helps to have a whole GANG of talented people to help make you look amazing! Thanks to Del Sol, Sara Tamargo, and Red-i by Chelsea, I was looking fabulous and feeling like a model! 

Originally Posted by MJKH View Post

KELLY...you looked amazing and these photos are awesome...I don't know what you're talking about!!!  Your skin, makeup, hair...everything just divine! : )  Does it sound too perv-y if I say your boobs look friggin' fantastic in that dress?!?  Heehee...anywhoo, I think my favorite TTD shots are the close ups of you kissing (heads and camera just above water).  

#5269 Islander88

Islander88
                  • 120 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:34 AM

beautiful underwater shot! i want to try that just for fun

#5270 cnd29

cnd29
                    • 132 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:50 AM

You look great! The dress is beautiful and so are your pictures!  Gotta say, I haven't even had my wedding yet but I've got a little photo envy going on!  They are just stunning! Does Del Sol do Punta Cana? Lol...

Thanks Matt! There are just too many amazing pictures to choose from! You guys definitely did such an incredible job. Not only are our pictures incredible, you ALL were so so so sweet and encouraging! You, Sol, Juan, and Melissa are some of my favorite people. :)

I SWEAR I am going to practice holding my breath and looking more graceful underwater so next time I get to to an underwater shoot I will be looking WAY more photogenic! I don't know how you got the pictures you did though...I must have been one of your toughest clients! Hahaha!

Thank you! I love Del Sol too! :)

Haha doesn't sound pervy at all! Thank you very much! I LOVE hearing that! Hey, if you got 'em flaunt 'em! LOL! Oh man, there are SO many pictures that I LOVE I can't even pick just one. It helps to have a whole GANG of talented people to help make you look amazing! Thanks to Del Sol, Sara Tamargo, and Red-i by Chelsea, I was looking fabulous and feeling like a model! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users