Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#5241 Branya2012

Branya2012
  • 200 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 11:10 AM

Dress twins!! So exciting!! Have fun wearing your dress in July!

~ December 5, 2012 ~

~ Las Caletas, Mexico ~

#5242 Jber713

Jber713
    • 179 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:01 PM

AmyG you looked STUNNING on your wedding day!! Congrats!!

Jen

#5243 kristen6212

kristen6212
      • 184 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:37 PM

I also ordered the Ivory.  I was a little worried with the ivory but seeing you in yours I def am not now, I cannot wait to wear it! That's so great you got to wear it twice! Lucky! Congrats again!

Originally Posted by AmyG 

Thank You ladies, I appreciate all of your sweet comments!!!! 

I was very happy with my selection and I even got to wear it twice since my family threw us a cocktail party the week we returned!!....it's nice wearing it twice!  :-)

kristen6212,

Hi Dress Twin!!!  I have the ivory dress, which do you have?   You will Love to wear this dress, especially in the warmer weather.  I see your wedding is coming up, I bet you are sooooooo excited!!!  :-)))

-Amy

#5244 Tracy D

Tracy D
        • Banned
        • 4 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:18 AM

So pleased with this one!  First dress ever tried on, put order in immediately....

FRONT.jpg

BACK.jpg

#5245 Tracy D

Tracy D
          • Banned
          • 4 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 05:24 AM

First dress every tried on...placed order immediately....

FRONT.jpg

BACK.jpg

#5246 kazala

kazala
            • 19 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by finleya 

I completely understand the sadness with the experience being over! I have the same thing. Since I was so early I am waiting another 6 months before I get it altered just to see how much weight I lose between now and then. 

That being said I guess I should put my dress up here too! Sorry it is the stock photo, the picture of me in my actual dress got deleted from my sister's phone, so I will just have to wait until alteration time to get another. :(

I got it in diamond white so that I don't match the sand lol, and I am getting rid of the bow. I am also thinking about changing the neckline to make it more of a sweetheart, but still undecided about that part. 

JSM1103.jpg

OOOOOOHHHHH I have total dress envy!!! I live in the uk and have been trying to find a sottero & midgeley stockist with this in a sample since last December!!! Cant find one. Have been told a few times 'its old' when I know its not COZ ITS STILL ON THE WEBSITE Grrrrrr makes me mad! Anyway, rant over, cngratualtions on your stunning dress :D xxxx

#5247 marooon13

marooon13
              • 250 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 25, 2013
              • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen
              • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:54 PM

Here is a picture of my dress. The wedding is still a year away- but a Dress shop by my house just went out of business and was selling all their dresses for 75% off and then some!

It was the first wedding gown I have ever tried on. It's a size bigger than what I wear but I got it for ONLY....$180!!! Can you believe it?!

2011-Spring-Wedding-Dress-Collection-from-Casablanca1.jpg

#5248 Amanda Gardner

Amanda Gardner
              • 200 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:15 PM

Has or is anyone doing a short wedding dress? I want something beach casual, but can't decide if I want a short dress or not.

#5249 AllieH

AllieH
                • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                • 2,014 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

wow - that's a great price for a beautiful dress!! congrats!!!!! 

Originally Posted by marooon13 

Here is a picture of my dress. The wedding is still a year away- but a Dress shop by my house just went out of business and was selling all their dresses for 75% off and then some!

It was the first wedding gown I have ever tried on. It's a size bigger than what I wear but I got it for ONLY....$180!!! Can you believe it?!

2011-Spring-Wedding-Dress-Collection-from-Casablanca1.jpg

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#5250 Peach

Peach
                • 1,293 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 06:30 AM

I am doing that debate too. FI has mentioned - very vocally, lol - that he would love to see me in a shorter style dress.

I am about 90% sure I will have a short one. If you want to see some styles, you can check out my pinterest (potential wedding dresses section, under the name Krysta C.)

Originally Posted by Amanda Gardner 

Has or is anyone doing a short wedding dress? I want something beach casual, but can't decide if I want a short dress or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users