Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#5071 dreamspcbride78

dreamspcbride78
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:00 AM

this dress is too cute!  I would like to find something similiar for my reception!

Originally Posted by nimbleknits 

I Love the dress!  Where did you get the shoes?  They look perfect!

#5072 dreamspcbride78

dreamspcbride78
    • 21 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:02 AM

Quote:

Love your hair!!  The flower is beautiful!

Originally Posted by amjohnson 

Oops...here is the photo.,PIC_3026.JPG

#5073 AD2012

AD2012
      • 240 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

My mom had wanted me to get a veil and i fell in love with one until I bought a birdcage veil on an impulse one day when I went in to try on my dress with some friends.  I just don't feel a 100% sold on my birdcage anymore and with just over two months to the wedding I'm not sure if i will have time to order the veil I had my eye on originally! And if i do order a veil, I will have to change my hair plan. All these decisions!  I love the look of the birdcage but there is just something so romantic about a traditional veil.

#5074 gina24

gina24
        • Site Supporter
        • 15 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:37 PM

Love the dress.  Who's is the designer?

#5075 gina24

gina24
          • Site Supporter
          • 15 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:41 PM

Love the dress!  Who's is the designer?

Originally Posted by Smoylan 

I LOVE the duponi Silk. It is so light weight! I will have 2 of the 3 creneline removed when ever it comes in......

dress.jpg

#5076 kat2012

kat2012
            • 602 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:37 PM

I did not want to do veil until the last minute, I brought veil for pictures (just in case) and I decided to do veil the day before wedding. 

And I love how it turned out :D

Ladies:  I'm struggling with deciding whether I want to do a veil or just go with a tropical flower in my hair.  My dress is a mermaid style with loose ruffles at bottom, and sweetheart neckline - very little beading.  I think I've finally come to a compromise with myself - haha.  I'll do a fingertip length veil for the ceremony which will have crystals on it that match a few crystals on the dress (very little), and for the reception, I'll put in a colorful tropical flower in my hair for a more festive look.  My FI is a bit more traditional than I am so I know he'll want to see the veil for the ceremony.  

Elissae:  maybe u can do the same and have the best of both worlds?  

Ire: That dress looks perfect on you!!

I am doing a veil and a flower. I wanted both and couldnt decide, then I saw this picture

veil and flower.jpg

#5077 jana297

jana297
              • 646 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

My Dress.jpg

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                April 6, 2012

#5078 WPGBride

WPGBride
                • 203 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:01 PM

Do you have a picture inspiration for your wedding day hair ?

Originally Posted by AD2012 

My mom had wanted me to get a veil and i fell in love with one until I bought a birdcage veil on an impulse one day when I went in to try on my dress with some friends.  I just don't feel a 100% sold on my birdcage anymore and with just over two months to the wedding I'm not sure if i will have time to order the veil I had my eye on originally! And if i do order a veil, I will have to change my hair plan. All these decisions!  I love the look of the birdcage but there is just something so romantic about a traditional veil.

#5079 WPGBride

WPGBride
                  • 203 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:04 PM

You look beautiful! you definatley did make the right decision. I think I might do the same. lol why commit so far in advance if I don't really have to

Originally Posted by kat2012 

I did not want to do veil until the last minute, I brought veil for pictures (just in case) and I decided to do veil the day before wedding. 

And I love how it turned out :D

378451_10151097275715363_502525362_22410279_63863322_n.jpg392654_10151097299290363_502525362_22410436_1941394731_n.jpg

#5080 bride6262

bride6262
                    • 582 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:23 PM

hi!

i have the exact same dress!! i just left the back of it as is..... i am question it because now i think i want a flowy dress..... but i just went for my final fittign and LOVE it all over again!!!

is yours ivory as well? it looks pretty white in the pic

Originally Posted by lrae 

I picked up my wedding dress last week after the alterations were complete. During the course of my engagement I have changed my mind twice on my wedding dress. This dress I just picked up was dress #3. And I almost changed my mind again while it was being altered. Can you ladies take a look and give opinons please? I went with a sait fit and flare mermaid style dress with a suttle sweetheart neckline and bow detail from Davids Bridal.  For my alterations I had a corset lace up back added and a 9 point bustle that flows with style of the bottom of the dress.

My Wedding Dress Front.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users