Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#5061 Smoylan

Smoylan
  • 202 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:09 PM

Ire: That dress looks perfect on you!!

I am doing a veil and a flower. I wanted both and couldnt decide, then I saw this picture

veil and flower.jpg

#5062 Peach

Peach
    • 1,293 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:39 PM

This is so beautiful!

I wish I had long hair so I could do this too... harder to do with the short hair. But it is so beautiful!!!

Originally Posted by Smoylan 

I am doing a veil and a flower. I wanted both and couldnt decide, then I saw this picture

veil and flower.jpg

#5063 WPGBride

WPGBride
      • 203 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:32 PM

Thats lovely, making me think of changing my mind and getting a veil in this style too.

This is my hair inspiration and would look good with both maybe? what do you guys think?

#5064 WPGBride

WPGBride
        • 203 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:35 PM

Ugh totally thought I got the hang of this photo attachment thing by now.

I originally just wanted a flower in my hair, but seeing this photo makes me think a veil would look so beautiful too. Now I'm really on the fence

Here is my hair inspiration, let my know what you guys think? veil or no veil?

veil and flower.jpg

#5065 lianne

lianne
          • 134 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:29 AM

I'm a veil fan!

#5066 Kristy28

Kristy28
            • 160 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:18 PM

I think a veil really completes the look and I thought I would never not want to have one. I have heard from a few brides that the wind on the beach made theveil difficult. I am bringing both incase I decide I want a veil last minute. I am pretty set on the flower.

Wedding booked for December 12, 2012 at the RIU Ocho Rio....cannot wait.....it will be the best day of our lives

#5067 Brenners

Brenners
              • 807 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:44 PM

I originally said no to a veil - until I tried one on!  I thought it completed the look and I loved it!  There was a breeze on my wedding day, however, I did not feel that my veil was blowing in my face at all.  We just got our wedding video back last week and I thought it swayed gently and beautifully in the breeze.  My veil was fingertip and I am so glad that I had it!

Originally Posted by WPGBride 

I originally just wanted a flower in my hair, but seeing this photo makes me think a veil would look so beautiful too. Now I'm really on the fence

hair inspiration.jpg                        hairinspiration.jpg

#5068 amjohnson

amjohnson
                • Site Supporter
                • 340 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:05 PM

HI WPGBride,

Funny thing, the Taylor Swift photo you have shown is the exact one I showed to my hairstylist at Dreams Tulum. I was very happy with my hair. I wore a hairflower that I made.

The one photo you have with the veil is beautiful. I almost got one but after hearing how windy it was going to be, I didn't. Either way I think your hair will be gorgeous. I have attached a photo of my hair.

Cheers!

Originally Posted by WPGBride 

hair inspiration.jpg                        hairinspiration.jpg

#5069 amjohnson

amjohnson
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 340 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:14 PM

Oops...here is the photo.,

HI WPGBride,

Funny thing, the Taylor Swift photo you have shown is the exact one I showed to my hairstylist at Dreams Tulum. I was very happy with my hair. I wore a hairflower that I made.

The one photo you have with the veil is beautiful. I almost got one but after hearing how windy it was going to be, I didn't. Either way I think your hair will be gorgeous. I have attached a photo of my hair.

Cheers!

#5070 WPGBride

WPGBride
                    • 203 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:12 AM

Your hair looks great! They did a pretty good job in recreating that look. You wouldn't happen to have a front shot would you, I just want to see what that angle would look like with a flower and same hairstyle

Originally Posted by amjohnson 

Oops...here is the photo.,PIC_3026.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users