Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#4971 Branya2012

Branya2012
  • 200 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:58 PM

Oh, got ya! I thought since you bought it off the rack, that was it. Very nice!! 

Originally Posted by Janinej9 

Thank You so much ! It is not a corset it has buttons up the back. I cant wait until mine comes in! This was the sample in the store.

~ December 5, 2012 ~

~ Las Caletas, Mexico ~

#4972 Janinej9

Janinej9
    • 12 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:00 PM

Thank You so much! It is not a corset, it has buttons up the back. I can't wait until mine comes in this is the sample dress from the store.

Originally Posted by Branya2012 

It looks beautiful! I love the fit and the bottom! Is the back a corset?? It's hard to tell.

#4973 sgreen99

sgreen99
      • Site Supporter
      • 187 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:35 PM

Oooh love, looks gorgeous on you!  I love how the back is so interesting, it's going to photograph so nicely!

#4974 sgreen99

sgreen99
        • Site Supporter
        • 187 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:40 PM

Thank-you!  

Honestly I don't think this was the "norm" at all.  I'm a full year ahead of the game because I assumed I'd have to order it, get the alterations, etc etc, so I gave myself so much time.  I seriously hit the jackpot because I had previously fallen in love with a dress that I did NOT look at the pricetag before I tried on (have I learned nothing from say yes to the dress?!?) and was stuck on a dress that was $2000 (over budget for sure)!  After trying on another six dresses and feeling a little crestfallen, she comes out with this and says it's $815!  I was like" oh yeah this dress is going to be "nice" lol.  She started doing me up and I could NOT believe it!! I even asked if she was sure it was the right price!! 

She was such a sweet woman, she told me it was MY dress and if I wanted to take it home that day she'd give me another 15% off.  Incredible, I can't believe what I paid for it!

Needless to say, if there are any Edmonton brides in the house, go check out Ethos Bridal, they are incredible!

Originally Posted by mimiq 

It looks lovely on you!  I am hoping to have some of your luck when I next go looking.  I have seen lots of great dresses, but not sure if i've found the one.  have started to think that maybe i'm just not that kind of girl too!  I am taking a break for a while and then will start looking again with a fresh outlook!

#4975 Aphrodite

Aphrodite
          • 178 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:57 AM

Now, I may be biased (since I had a one shoulder strap on mine lol) but keep the strap!! Mine was removable so you could always have the option of doing that and wearing it during the ceremony and taking it off for the reception.

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco7568 

LOVE my dress, it fit's my personality perfectly! Unfortunately, I have to wait until 2013 to wear it. But this gives me time to decide on whether or not I will keep the one shoulder strap on convert the dressinto a strapless.  Any thoughts?

Photo07281600.jpgPhoto07281602.jpg

#4976 Sharon99

Sharon99
            • 1,301 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:43 AM

Beautiful! Congrats, similar to mine but the bottom doesn't have ruffles. It really fits you perfectly! 

Originally Posted by Katie McLean 

Here is a picture of my wedding dress for our Jamaica wedding!  I had originally wanted a train but have decided to do a long veil instead....I wanted something dragging in the sand! This dress fits me perfectly, doesn't need to be hemmed or anything, so i'm buying it right off the rack and just going to get cups sewn in and call it good! I didn't get a good picture of the detailing on the bodice part, but it's a very pretty flower detail...I  love it!

Dress 4.JPG

photo 2.JPG

#4977 k032379

k032379
              • 161 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:05 AM

I love it. it fits you nicely.

Originally Posted by Katie McLean 

Here is a picture of my wedding dress for our Jamaica wedding!  I had originally wanted a train but have decided to do a long veil instead....I wanted something dragging in the sand! This dress fits me perfectly, doesn't need to be hemmed or anything, so i'm buying it right off the rack and just going to get cups sewn in and call it good! I didn't get a good picture of the detailing on the bodice part, but it's a very pretty flower detail...I  love it!

Dress 4.JPG

photo 2.JPG

#4978 pacificgirl

pacificgirl
                • 92 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:13 AM

This one I decided I'll be wearing for our AHR. I haven't ordered my dress for the actual ceremony just yet, but these pics are from an inspiration shoot that I modeled for last weekend. 

#4979 mimiq

mimiq
                  • 184 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:20 PM

I know Ethos in Calgary!  I live in Vancouver now though.  Glad you had a great experience with them!

Originally Posted by sgreen99 

Thank-you!  

Honestly I don't think this was the "norm" at all.  I'm a full year ahead of the game because I assumed I'd have to order it, get the alterations, etc etc, so I gave myself so much time.  I seriously hit the jackpot because I had previously fallen in love with a dress that I did NOT look at the pricetag before I tried on (have I learned nothing from say yes to the dress?!?) and was stuck on a dress that was $2000 (over budget for sure)!  After trying on another six dresses and feeling a little crestfallen, she comes out with this and says it's $815!  I was like" oh yeah this dress is going to be "nice" lol.  She started doing me up and I could NOT believe it!! I even asked if she was sure it was the right price!! 

She was such a sweet woman, she told me it was MY dress and if I wanted to take it home that day she'd give me another 15% off.  Incredible, I can't believe what I paid for it!

Needless to say, if there are any Edmonton brides in the house, go check out Ethos Bridal, they are incredible!

#4980 kellykanester

kellykanester
                    • 236 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:42 PM

This is my favorite so far, this one is a couple sizes too small, but I have lost ten pounds already and still have 9 months to go. 

I am positive that this is the one, but I need moms approval !

IMG_7691.jpg

IMG_5371.jpg

IMG_7134.jpg

Happily married and now Mrs. West

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users