mrs squash
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:13 AM

You look absolutely beautiful!

#4942 trivera5521

trivera5521
    • 470 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:51 AM

OMG absolutely stunning!!!! I would be tempted to wear it to sleep =) LOL! Congrats on a beautiful wedding!

Attached Files

#4943 Pucca

Pucca
      • 485 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:53 AM

Beautiful! I know what you mean. If I was not sick for NYE this past January, I might have worn mine for a NYE party.

Okay, now that its all over with and done...here is my Casablanca 1995 in all her glory!!! I want to wear it to a dinner...or for my birthday...any reason to wear her again,,,LOL!dress.JPGDSC_0803.JPGback.JPGimg-149.JPG

#4944 WPGBride

WPGBride
        • 203 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 09:42 AM

Wow absolutley gorgeous! the dress looks great on you and the veil matches perfectly. your ringbearer? is the cutest too in his outfit and hand, lovely outfit. I originally wanted a lace dress but couldn't find one that was what I wanted (exactly like yours!). Was the lace hot and heavy to wear at all ? And i'm looking forward to your planning thread if your making one.

Originally Posted by Bride2012 

Okay, now that its all over with and done...here is my Casablanca 1995 in all her glory!!! I want to wear it to a dinner...or for my birthday...any reason to wear her again,,,LOL!dress.JPGDSC_0803.JPGback.JPGimg-149.JPG

#4945 Bride2012

Bride2012
          • Banned
          • 442 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:04 AM

Thank you so much...might just have to do that! LOL!

Originally Posted by DRb2b 

Your dress is beautiful and your pictures are stunning!!! I saw wear it again, have a party just for that...LOL congratulations!!!!

Thanks Mrs. Squash!

Originally Posted by mrs squash 

You look absolutely beautiful!

Yeah, I hated taking it off! :) Thank you, my wedding is beautiful

Originally Posted by trivera5521 

OMG absolutely stunning!!!! I would be tempted to wear it to sleep =) LOL! Congrats on a beautiful wedding!

Theres always next year Pucca ;)

Originally Posted by Pucca 

Beautiful! I know what you mean. If I was not sick for NYE this past January, I might have worn mine for a NYE party.

Wow absolutley gorgeous! the dress looks great on you and the veil matches perfectly. your ringbearer? is the cutest too in his outfit and hand, lovely outfit. I originally wanted a lace dress but couldn't find one that was what I wanted (exactly like yours!). Was the lace hot and heavy to wear at all ? And i'm looking forward to your planning thread if your making one.

#4946 k032379

k032379
            • 161 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:45 PM

It is absolutely beautiful. Good choice :0)

#4947 k032379

k032379
              • 161 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:55 PM

Congrats!!!!!!!!  Now this is my taste.  You are a couple of months after me at the same location.  I love, love, love this dress. Perfect choice :0) 

Originally Posted by MsBlissMpls 

I just picked up my dress & have no one to share it with because they might mention it in front of my fiance! Love this forum!

It needs some fitting around the top where it is to big, but I love it. Now I need to decide what to do with my hair. Up, down, side pony, veil/ flower?? No idea - time to move to the hair forum....But I do love the dress! Can't wait until it's tailored & we are on the beach with professional photos! :)

Amanda DressI.JPGAmanda Dress IX.JPG

AmandaDress- Hairpiece I.JPGAmandaDress- Hair up Hairpiece.JPG

#4948 AllieH

AllieH
                • Resort/Area Ambassadors
                • 2,014 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
                • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
                • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 18 February 2012 - 07:12 PM

it's mine, all mine!!! picked it up on Friday. will need alterations to fix the bodice (too big, and want a soft sweetheart), and hem (only about 6" too long...mercy!). hoping to take some of the lace that comes off the bottom after the hem for some other accents. not my veil, but I loved this one - very lightweight netting that would blow so beautifully in the breeze. 

please excuse the post-work tired/shiny face. 

IMG_4586.jpg

IMG_4589.jpg

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#4949 acireta

acireta
                • Site Supporter
                • 750 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:30 PM

Beautiful dress Allie!!! I adore that skirt! You look great and so happy :-)

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#4950 Brenners

Brenners
                  • 807 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 08:22 AM

Love your dress!  Mine is a Casablanca 1918 and I agree that the lace was fairly lightweight.  I did not want to take mine off either.  You wedding looks beautiful!  Congrats!

Originally Posted by Bride2012 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users