Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#4871 Nino

Nino
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 02:43 PM

That dress is beautiful, love the top, and u are right if it has your name is meant to be.

Originally Posted by jbmarch2012 

When you find a dress named after you there's no questions it's meant to be!

Bought this dress, it's WTOO Jasmine gown

imageCAI15LNQ.jpgimageCAURIDFA.jpg

#4872 Laurelyn

Laurelyn
    • 215 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:00 PM

I know I already posted my dress but it was a long time ago and it was the one from the store not mine.  So here it is once again but with a fuller bottom from the crinoline.  I can't wait to wear it in a month!IMG_0092.jpg

#4873 AD2012

AD2012
      • 240 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 08:31 AM

It looks amazing! I did the same with my dress to add a little more volume to the bottom. 

Originally Posted by Laurelyn 

I know I already posted my dress but it was a long time ago and it was the one from the store not mine.  So here it is once again but with a fuller bottom from the crinoline.  I can't wait to wear it in a month!IMG_0092.jpg

#4874 AllieH

AllieH
        • Resort/Area Ambassadors
        • 2,014 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 5, 2012
        • Wedding Location:El Dorado Royale, Riviera Maya MX
        • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 11 February 2012 - 09:15 AM

beautiful!!! and your big day is only a month away. soooo exciting!

Originally Posted by Laurelyn 

Official El Dorado Royale/El Dorado Casitas Royale Thread <---check here for all info about EDR/EDCR

Wright Travel Agency <--for all your Destination Wedding needs! Contact the experts and reduce your stress. 

El Dorado Royale Brides Thread <---come chat with other EDR brides

AllieH's EDR 11-5-2012 Planning Thread <--because it was so awesome

#4875 yunric

yunric
        • 93 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 12:03 PM

Thanks, ladies! :D Does everyone have moments where they're not sure if they got the right dress? I'm hoping I just fall in love with it all over again when I see it again in person...

I got caught up in a nice dress, purchased it, then, exchanges it 3 days later! Your choice is absolutely stunning!!

#4876 Krysti

Krysti
          • 30 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:12 PM

IMG_6127.JPG

side and back viewKrysti&Scott-13.jpg

The back of the bodice...Krysti&Scott-2.jpg

front of my dress

My dress from various angles.  I went into the bridal salon saying that I did not want lace or tulle and I ended up with a lace and tulle dress!  I fell in love with it the moment I tried it on, although I still slept on it for awhile before I went back and purchased it.  I knew it was the right dress because I never stopped thinking about it :)

#4877 tunaandocean

tunaandocean
            • 42 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 10:47 PM

Your dress and you looked stunning!! 

I always think layers of chiffons/organza look the best in photos at beach settings. Doesn't look too heavy, but still gives a full look an fun. Great choice!

Originally Posted by Krysti 

IMG_6127.JPG side and back viewKrysti&Scott-13.jpg The back of the bodice...Krysti&Scott-2.jpg front of my dress

My dress from various angles.  I went into the bridal salon saying that I did not want lace or tulle and I ended up with a lace and tulle dress!  I fell in love with it the moment I tried it on, although I still slept on it for awhile before I went back and purchased it.  I knew it was the right dress because I never stopped thinking about it :)

#4878 elissae

elissae
              • 631 posts
              • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
              • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
              • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:19 AM

It's FATE!  Beautiful dress!

Originally Posted by jbmarch2012 

When you find a dress named after you there's no questions it's meant to be!

Bought this dress, it's WTOO Jasmine gown

imageCAI15LNQ.jpgimageCAURIDFA.jpg

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

#4879 acornk

acornk
              • 68 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 06:54 AM

Gorgeous!

IMG_6127.JPG

side and back viewKrysti&Scott-13.jpg

The back of the bodice...Krysti&Scott-2.jpg

front of my dress

Marrying my high school sweetheart on April 7th 2012 at the Gran Caribe Real Resort

#4880 elissae

elissae
                • 631 posts
                • Wedding Date:April 2, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
                • LocationClifton Park, NY

Posted 13 February 2012 - 08:07 AM

Congrats - you look absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_6127.JPG side and back viewKrysti&Scott-13.jpg The back of the bodice...Krysti&Scott-2.jpg front of my dress

Blissfully married since April 2, 2013.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users