Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#4761 cnd29

cnd29
  • 132 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 10:43 AM

I think this is the one!  Just 2 questions though:

1 - Buying the knockoff but does anybody recognize who the original designer might be??

2 - Train or no train?  It's not too long but I'm worried about it getting dirty in the sand and such....

beach-wedding-dresses-DE321A_2_1.jpgbeach-wedding-dresses-DE321B_2_1.jpg

#4762 Aphrodite

Aphrodite
    • 178 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:21 PM

Buy the knockoff and save yourself some $$$! I'm not good at this game but Maggie Sotterro?? lol

It's beautiful :D

Keep the train!  Even if you have no train it will end up getting a bit dirty - it's really only the underneath that gets a bit dirty - but it's not the sand, it's the floors and everywhere else you walk!  So you would have the same problem if you got married here!

I think the train looks beautiful on this dress and definitely wouldn't get rid of it!

Originally Posted by cnd29 

1 - Buying the knockoff but does anybody recognize who the original designer might be??

2 - Train or no train?  It's not too long but I'm worried about it getting dirty in the sand and such....

#4763 maridr2012

maridr2012
      • 251 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:56 PM

Agreed. keep the train, it looks beautiful as you're walking down the aisle and makes for great pics!  you can always do a tiny bustle.  My dress only has a sweep train, and i'm bustling that immediately after the ceremony.

#4764 trivera5521

trivera5521
        • 470 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:05 PM

The train is def a keeper!!

#4765 Brenners

Brenners
          • 807 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:46 PM

I am as bad at this game as Aphrodite so I have no idea on the designer!  I think the train is lovely and not too long.  Either way you will need to get it cleaned before storing it for good. 

#4766 cnd29

cnd29
            • 132 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 09:57 AM

Thanks all!   

#4767 mrs squash

mrs squash
              • 16 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:09 AM

Maggie Sottero Cassia from a few years ago, now discontinued. Very beautiful!

#4768 cnd29

cnd29
                • 132 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:43 PM

Thank you mrs squash!  Kinda wish it wasn't discontinued but so happy to know what it is!  I don't think it will change my decision to order it. It's so pretty!

#4769 Pucca

Pucca
                  • 485 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:18 PM

Beautiful!! I love it. What does the back look like? In any event, I love the flow of it and even if you don't lose the 10 pounds, you'll still look gorgeous in it for sure!

Originally Posted by joda 

Sorry, this is not the best picture and my room was a mess. It also still needs to be altered, and I'm hoping I can lose another 10 pounds before the wedding.

I wanted simple sexy.

#4770 AquaCait

AquaCait
                    • 209 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 09:27 AM

I know it's not a Maggie, but it's really REALLY similar to both Ireland and Athena, both of which are Maggies.  I would almost venture to say that looks like a Pronovias model...

Try to find out who that model works for in a magazine or online and then that would be your designer...I know Maggie Sottero always uses the same models....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users