Originally Posted by J and G 2012 

I love love love this dress!!

What's it called, who is the designer?

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#4312 Karen Ip

Karen Ip
    • 2 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 11:24 PM

Hi, I bought mine from Nova's Collections. All theirs gowns are custom made, so you can make any changes to make your gown unique. Their gowns are starting from only USD$199 - $359 pretty good quality. I sent them the picture of the dress I like and tell them what alterations I wanted to make and they made it for my wedding!!   Their links on the bottom 168461_179626195411912_165539690153896_368383_5838920_n.jpg87-21.jpghttp://www.facebook....165539690153896

#4313 latinive

latinive
      • 179 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:21 AM

Now that I have been married, I can share my dress.  My hubby would go always be on the forum with me so I was not able to share it before.  It was Maggie Sottero.  It was beautiful.

wedding 417.JPG

#4314 Bride2012

Bride2012
        • Banned
        • 442 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:14 AM

OMG...look at that tiny little waist that the dress accentuates! You look GORGEOUS! Congratulations :)

Originally Posted by latinive 

Now that I have been married, I can share my dress.  My hubby would go always be on the forum with me so I was not able to share it before.  It was Maggie Sottero.  It was beautiful.

wedding 417.JPG

#4315 latinive

latinive
          • 179 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:23 AM

That's so sweet.  Thank you Bride2012

Originally Posted by Bride2012 

OMG...look at that tiny little waist that the dress accentuates! You look GORGEOUS! Congratulations :)

#4316 sxcT

sxcT
            • 1,282 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:56 AM

You were a GORGEOUS bride!!  Congrats.

Originally Posted by latinive 

wedding 417.JPG

#4317 palacebride27

palacebride27
              • 58 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 11:19 AM

Ok Girls~

Here I am again!  I originally posted a few months back with my first dress.  Yes, Yes that's right, I said FIRST dress.  I had gotten the dress and loved the top of it but really wanted to change the bottom.  After months of contemplating it, I decided to buy a second dress.  A Maggie Sottero dress that I had tried on months and months ago.  I was ALWAYS thinking about that dress.  I found the Maggie on EBay that was gently used and a great price.  I just got it this weekend and tried it on.  Its a bit big for me and I defiantly need some help with some sown in cups to boost my appearance, but once that is complete I know it will be perfect!!

If you are that bride that isn't sure about her dress, I say do what you can to get the dress you WANT!  Even if that means that it wont be brand new.  Its worth it!!  You want to look at the pictures for the rest of your life and say WOW look at my dress!! 

Good luck with everything girls!! 

First dressThis was the first dress AND HERE IS MY MAGGIE

My Maggiedress 002.jpg

#4318 kat2012

kat2012
                • 602 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:55 PM

I love you second dress! I think it looks very flattering on you too!! It is great that you found the DRESS. :D

Originally Posted by palacebride27 

Ok Girls~

Here I am again!  I originally posted a few months back with my first dress.  Yes, Yes that's right, I said FIRST dress.  I had gotten the dress and loved the top of it but really wanted to change the bottom.  After months of contemplating it, I decided to buy a second dress.  A Maggie Sottero dress that I had tried on months and months ago.  I was ALWAYS thinking about that dress.  I found the Maggie on EBay that was gently used and a great price.  I just got it this weekend and tried it on.  Its a bit big for me and I defiantly need some help with some sown in cups to boost my appearance, but once that is complete I know it will be perfect!!

If you are that bride that isn't sure about her dress, I say do what you can to get the dress you WANT!  Even if that means that it wont be brand new.  Its worth it!!  You want to look at the pictures for the rest of your life and say WOW look at my dress!! 

Good luck with everything girls!! 

First dressThis was the first dress AND HERE IS MY MAGGIE

My Maggiedress 002.jpg

#4319 starrysim

starrysim
                  • 349 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:42 PM

palacebride27 - The second dress is clearly the winner.  It's so great that you followed your heart and you're so happy about it :)

latinive - The dress fits you beautifully!  Congrats, you look so happy and gorgeous

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#4320 Shay12

Shay12
                    • 68 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:38 PM

This is my dress too!! Love it! Can't wait for it to come in!!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users