Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#421 caribbeanLover

• 1,619 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 09:22 PM

I love all your dresses they are so beautiful. I thought I'd just add mine. I will wear this one for the ceremony and dinner ,then change into a lighter dress (don't have a picture yet, but once I do I'll post it) for dacing. sorry but I can't figure out to post pics yet. I've followed what the was told but still nada!
    http://i1002.photobu..../img-239-1.jpg http://i1002.photobu....0/img-21-1.jpg
    Tracy and Mike

Married and in love all over again!!!!!!
    Happily ever after...

#422 HappyGoLucky

• 27 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 11:23 PM

I'm totally in love with my dress and I found it on a whim at Kleinfeld's in NYC (well known for the show "Say 'yes' to the dress"). The designer is a French duo (Amarildine) and Kleinfeld is the only place in the country that sells their designs. The best way for me to describe the dress is "shipwrecked mermaid." It's 100% silk, which is the most breathable material making it a perfect choice for DW in a hot climate. It's unlike anything I've ever seen and the entire bottom portion is actually hand-painted and stitched. The dress is originally $5,700 but I got it at a sample sale and ended up paying only $999 + tax! I hardly need any alterations done to the dress. I'm in love!

Here's the dress on a model:
      Click the image to open in full size.

Here are my bridesmaids dresses. The color I chose is tangerine. The designer is Jenny Yoo and the material is crinkle silk chiffon. I chose this dress because it's the lightest, most comfortable dress that my sister and I tried on in our search. It's totally a dress you can wear again, and I'm not just saying that! (Ignore the model's ugly hairdo.)

#423 Joss

• 188 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:16 AM

ladies, i love all the different dress styles. Here's mine:

David's Bridal - Chiffon soft A-line with beaded lace on empire waist and back train

I only just decided on one this week. Talk about relief!

#424 VioletVol

• 151 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:22 AM

I know I posted this in another thread, but I don't think I have put it with the other dresses. I'm having it made, so it won't look quite the same, but hopefully quite similar. I'm getting scared, but it should be ready soon. Yay!

#425 xxashleyxx007

• 227 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 12:19 PM

YAY!!!! Just got my dress!!!
            Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

#426 Sparkles8300

• 349 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:25 AM

I just bought my TTD dress off of ebay from one of those China make you the dress stores. The seller is Sexydres365 and it was only $128 including shipping! I sent her my measurments and so she is custom making it to my size for $40 more. It will take 4-6 weeks to get here and I can't wait! If I like it enough I will wear it for part of the rececption as well, since my dress is a real princess heavy dress and I may get hot.

I just noticed I left of an "s" the sellers name is sexydress365

Here is a link to it: Store White Ivory Bridal Wedding Dress Size 8 10 12 14 - eBay (item 280388312708 end time Aug-29-09 11:08:52 PDT)

It looks like they raised the price to $151 since I purchased mine.

My Planning Thread:http://bestdestinati....c-heavy-53105/Our Sungold Photograpy Slideshow to music:http://www.sungoldph....otter-hooters/http://tickers.Ticke....3c97/event.png

#427 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 05:01 PM

Leslie, that's a beautiful dress!!

here's mine

#428 sfrench0621

• 242 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:24 AM

Got my dress this past weekend and love it!! Perfect for a DW

#429 BahiaBride16

• 114 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:20 PM

Here is my DW Dress, not the greatest pic. But gives you the idea :-)

#430 Lara

• 179 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 03:24 PM

Here's mine (just bought it yesterday and it's nothing like I thought I'd end up with!) For some reason I forgot to take pics of me in the dress so here it is on some models:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users