Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#4241 acireta

acireta
  • Site Supporter
  • 750 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 08:41 AM

Here's mine - Fabi by Enzoani. I think I'll shorten the train a bit when the time comes. Sorry about the crappy quality, my friends and my mom suck at taking pictures!

MD Weekend September 2011 016.jpg

MD Weekend September 2011 014.jpg

For the curvy girls in DC/MD/VA area - go to Curvaceous Couture in Columbia, MD. They have amazing customer service and a huge selection of plus-size designer dresses. I will recommend them to everyone for the rest of my life

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#4242 kris10kay

kris10kay
    • 194 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:10 AM

Your dress is BEAUTIFUL!! I am also getting married at MP but January 28th! You need to join in the MP 2012 thread! I don't know any other January brides :)

Originally Posted by Karen Lee Green 

Hi! I'm new to BDW and am just kinda searching around. I'm getting married on January 15th, 2012 at Moon Palace Golf and SPa Resort in Cancun, Mexico. I will admit I am freaking out a bit, not having full control over this process is completely daunting to me.  We had a little bit of a rocky start with communication with the resort but things seem to be going a bit smoother now. I have read so many reviews on here that really helped ease my nerves so I am very quickly becoming a huge fan of this site.

My wedding gown

My wedding gown.

Maid of Honor

My maid of honor/sister

#4243 JoanneIreland

JoanneIreland
      • 860 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:23 AM

Love your dress, it's so beautiful and I love the flower in your hair. In my opinion I love the train and wouldn't shorten it at all. Imagine more in your mind of you walk and it flowing behind you, in that picture it is not spread out and smoothed. I personally like your train! Congrats on your dress.

Originally Posted by acireta 

Here's mine - Fabi by Enzoani. I think I'll shorten the train a bit when the time comes. Sorry about the crappy quality, my friends and my mom suck at taking pictures!

For the curvy girls in DC/MD/VA area - go to Curvaceous Couture in Columbia, MD. They have amazing customer service and a huge selection of plus-size designer dresses. I will recommend them to everyone for the rest of my life

#4244 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
        • 789 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:52 AM

You look stunning! Is it a Pronovias dress? I think I tried that one on and you are ROCKIN' it!!

Originally Posted by AD2012 

IMG_0354.jpg

Here is my dress, So excited!  It should be here in December. Decided to go with a birdcage veil rather than the one shown here. Can’t wait for my first fitting!! 

#4245 kthun

kthun
          • 74 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 02:33 PM

. You look awesome! That dress is fabulous

#4246 bondgirl0072010

bondgirl0072010
            • 789 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 03:19 PM

Beautiful! The style is so romantic!

#4247 YWS2012

YWS2012
              • 393 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:41 PM

WOW!!!! YOU LOOK  STUNNING

#4248 susan1672

susan1672
                • Vendor
                • 231 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 06:46 PM

Very Pretty! Love the flower in your hair too!

#4249 acireta

acireta
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 750 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:17 PM

Thanks, ladies!

Does everyone have moments where they're not sure if they got the right dress? I'm hoping I just fall in love with it all over again when I see it again in person...

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#4250 iGotsGills

iGotsGills
                    • 58 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:32 PM

I sure did.  After I purchased it I second-guessed myself at least a hundred times, glancing at other dresses and thinking, "oh maybe I should have..."  I am, however, a ridiculous nit-picker when it comes to my own choices and I was still playing the "what-if" game right until the moment I took my first steps down the path with my dad (does it make me look wide? Does the train look awkward with my feet showing? Should I have picked a different color?).  But the second I saw my groom, it all went out the window.  Here's how it turned out:

IMG_2908-1522448300-O.jpg

Don't beat yourself up.  You look beautiful and you made a great decision.  Enjoy the anticipation of putting it in for it's true purpose!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users